Subtitles Stopped

honeybunny

supeindesu

It's clear that you don't agree, I really don't care,
but at least, you'll have to admit that we do not ban people for speak his mind o even delete his comments even if we don't agree,
that something we never got when we bunny tried talking with their admin.

Is that really so much to ask for?

If they do that, bad for them. But i've see you there, and not banned...
  • Like 2

Realy I'm so so sorry you have problems with the spanish admin but what I do not understand is why you all stop doing your great work.
a lot of people or depending on you
a lot of people need your translations - subtitles
a lot of people are depending on your great work(s)

so why in gods name punish us, yes I see this as a punishment
its the internet
people copy or steal from eachother
its the internet

so get over it and please give us the subtitles especialy to people who or realy realy denpending on you guys
or shut ****** the site down so that another can do the job.
you are not punishing the spanisch admin you are punishing us.

I know you all will bite my head of or what else, but I sure every everybody feels the same we use addic7ed for the subtitles not to be punished by you guys. in my/your/other members country we are punished enough by our governments and a lot of other problems, so why take our one plessure away??????????

just want u watch a good tv show with very good subtitles provided by honneybon and the rest of addic7ed personal.

• Like 1

LOL, you are paranoid. I'm a translator who started at wikititles. If you want, ask ilse if I ain't a translator... But I think she's as paranoid as you.

If you wan't to take a look at my profile in subtitulos.es, there it is http://www.subtitulos.es/user/13902

And thanks for the negative voting... it makes me feel better from where they come.

You have copied last week's house, this week's dexter, this week's house...
Everyone can check it.

I'm really sorry with this matter. I hope that Gabriel from subtitulos.es reconsider his position.

By the way, there are another two subtitles in TVsubtitles.net with the redirection to another page and naming addic7ed as partner:

Fringe 3x07

/!\ No "Fake" All is Real /!\

00:00:00,247 --> 00:00:01,712

Previously on Fringe...

00:00:01,784 --> 00:00:04,928

Walternate said that there's a very

powerful piece of ancient tech.

00:00:05,000 --> 00:00:06,424

Has he finished assembling it?

00:00:06,526 --> 00:00:07,616

He was missing several pieces.

Next : (Complet)

To download the actual file you redirect on this site and click on the pub and wait 5 seconds on them. (A button "Download" will be displayed and click;))

http://www.dreamziptv.com/ (Disable Adblock Plus)

Partners: www.seriessub.com - www.sous-titres.eu - www.addic7ed.com

And Grey's Anatomy 7x09:?

/!\ No "Fake" All is Real /!\

00:00:02,805 --> 00:00:07,805

Transcript by Addic7ed.com

00:00:10,806 --> 00:00:15,894

<i>(meredith) the human body

is a highly pressurized system.</i>

00:00:15,928 --> 00:00:18,212

?

00:00:18,230 --> 00:00:20,732

<i>The blood pressure measures

the force of blood</i>

?

Next : (Complet)

To download the actual file you redirect on this site and click on the pub and wait 5 seconds on them. (A button "Download" will be displayed and click;))

?

Partners: www.seriessub.com - www.sous-titres.eu - www.addic7ed.com

• Like 1

You have copied last week's house, this week's dexter, this week's house...
Everyone can check it.

No, you did. Take a look for example at my translation of "Keg standing" and what was "translated" here...

You copied those files in subtitulos.es after we finished their version...
  • Like 1

Those jerks at subtitulos.es! angry.gif
Lets flood their inboxes with hatemails and complaints.

You got our support from Malaysia.
I know how hard it is to sub, I tried syncing once for an animated movie, and its a lot of works ( my first and last sync job tongue.gif )
I understand if someone were to take credit for my works.
Stealing something youve worked so hard for is just plain rude and unethical
I appreciate the works you guys have done.

Before this, I got my subtitles from a French site, forom.com, but its a little hassle cos you need to log in to download and not as organized.
With addic7ed, its simple and easy, and if the spanish jerks wont back down, I'll be missing that dearly...sad.gif

All the best and good luck.

• Like 3

Hi guys ! I'm a little bit disapointed that I cannot have my Burn Notice subtitles... :(

We do translate it to french :) (We're the only one for this show) !

Hope you will find a solution... We can also dl from other websites (obviously not stuffinbullshitspannish.es wich I even never heard a word), but, generally you're the first and the better too ^^

So I'm here to tell you... French Burn Notice community subtitles are hoping/waiting for a solution ^^

However, I'm pretty sure that you cannot avoid "steal"... But when it's a steal job for competition... It's a lot frustrating... I do understand ^^ I used to have problems like that (I mean competition not stealing) with another subtitles website well knowned in the french community ^^

Good luck anyway ! :)

PS : sorry for my english, I'm better to translate than writing...

• Like 3

well, i think both side isn't right. i don't even know subtitulos exists until now, and i just found addic7ed recently.

subtitulos is at fault when the admin attitude is like "i'm the ruler of the world, i'm always right and everything i said is right " when it's impossible to predict 100% of your members true nature if they're stealing or not. it's wrong to delete and stole credit. they can go to hell for all i care. but looks like they lock up their forum, so i can't annoy the admin except e-mailing, which likely to be deleted as soon as it's in his/her inbox.

addic7ed, i don't think it's right to stop releasing your sub and made hundred, thousand even million or billion people disappointed, even this matter may grow a "hateful seed" inside them. and hating is not a good feeling at all. and some of addic7ed supporter ended up spamming that site and we know that's wrong too. and i know it's the spammer choice to do that, not on your order. but when you start a site like this, you must know and accept the consequences. there'll be stealing. maybe there's a site out there that you didn't even know they're stealing from you. your action of stopping releases seems selfish to me even if you don't mean to be. before i know this site, i always got my sub from searching google, so it's from various source. i don't even know who's translating, but one thing i know is i'm grateful for them and 'cuz of them i can watch my fave series. but it seems that it's not enough for you. it looks like you only want to receive your full credit and that's the only thing matter. you don't care about other people who need your sub. i know how it feels when people stole your credit (and believe me i know). but i don't think it's right for me to let others suffer because of that. you can make an announcement and i'm sure everybody will know about the plagiarism. let them choose who to believe. and if it's true that they're stealing, eventually people will realize that. oh, and it's okay not to release your sub anymore if that's what you think right and the best solution, it's your choice anyway. i can always search google again and hoping more dedicated and as good or even better subbers will appear somehow. i only don't like how your decision seems selfish. i hope you think again about your decision.

i think this is a war between subbers, and you two somehow ended up bringing your supporters, people who just love to watch and need sub into this war and suffer from it. that's the part i really don't like.

i guess i'm babbling and gonna get a minus reputation for this, but i'm glad i let this out. this is my thinking, maybe it's wrong but that's how i feel.
sorry for any typos or grammar errors or weird sentences. English isn't my first language, and that's why people like me relying on subs.

• Like 4

Just wanted to say that being curious in nature and slightly too much skeptical, I checked the subtitles mentioned earlier in the tread (Criminal Minds) with WinMerge and the result is quite evident. Except for some reformatting (add or removing Cr/Lf (change of line)) the subtitles are identical save for the removed credits.

The syncing is exactly the same, the text is exactly the same. I just don't see how you can argue that it was not stolen and as such how you can honestly hold such a stubborn ideal of having done nothing wrong in the face of the evidence....

Some people still believe 9/11 was an inside job so I guess everything is possible...

That just make me sad and angry too...

It makes me angry because now I have to go see my sister who is deaf and in a re-adaptation center without the net to boot (thus having not much else to do but watch the TV episodes I bring her by USB keys) that I can't do it anymore because some ... sorry almost lost control...

Anyway I wholly support you guys but I really really hope this get solved fast and not for my own sake, me I got a TV with CC no problems and can live without the shows I can't get (Merlin and such).

Anyway, Just a big huge thank for all the subtitles on the site and here's hoping the situation get fixed soon.

P.S.: When I said I was angry I was not talking about Addic7ed nor they should back down. I meant that I was angry at Gabriel for creating this mess in the first place.

Edited by alexender00
  • Like 2

Couldn't agree more.

Sure, everybody has only rights, except...

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

How many times should I say that this was not a rushed decision taken in the heat of the moment? Both me and Alex tried to contact Gabriel several times. The stolen credits would not have been the reason to take this measure. You say we shouldn't care about being ignored, about being banned, about being censored. You say all we should do is please you and continue to do our selfless work. You say we destroy the community. You say we are on internet and we have no rules because everybody's stealing.

Isn't that easy? You're all saints on the internet when u're not involved and u need us.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

How many times should I say that this was not a rushed decision taken in the heat of the moment? Both me and Alex tried to contact Gabriel several times. The stolen credits would not have been the reason to take this measure. You say we shouldn't care about being ignored, about being banned, about being censored. You say all we should do is please you and continue to do our selfless work. You say we destroy the community. You say we are on internet and we have no rules because everybody's stealing.

Isn't that easy? You're all saints on the internet when u're not involved and u need us.

Honey is playing the same game than http://www.subtitulos.es :D

Realy I'm so so sorry you have problems with the spanish admin but what I do not understand is why you all stop doing your great work.
a lot of people or depending on you
a lot of people need your translations - subtitles
a lot of people are depending on your great work(s)

so why in gods name punish us, yes I see this as a punishment
its the internet
people copy or steal from eachother
its the internet

so get over it and please give us the subtitles especialy to people who or realy realy denpending on you guys
or shut ****** the site down so that another can do the job.
you are not punishing the spanisch admin you are punishing us.

I know you all will bite my head of or what else, but I sure every everybody feels the same we use addic7ed for the subtitles not to be punished by you guys. in my/your/other members country we are punished enough by our governments and a lot of other problems, so why take our one plessure away??????????

just want u watch a good tv show with very good subtitles provided by honneybon and the rest of addic7ed personal.

stupid ill mannered ppl...sigh
nobody feels like you do, maybe a small percentage of moron ppl would be.

you do realize they do this for free?
you can at least respect their decisions
they've got enough stupid spanish ppl to deal with, they dont need unemphatic ppl whining.
Im sure soon enough the spanish site will release a crappy quality and/or they cant do the job fast enough (addic7ed is super fast! wub.gif)
and thats when we'll know whos in the right.
  • Like 2

you`re right, but they're not keeping the English credits, asking for credits in the Spanish translations would be useless. They're not even saying our name (they just call it "the other site").. what more can you ask?

I do translation of TBBT 720p subs in order to improve my English, and I have to say that I learned quite a few things doing it. The unique one modification that I do to the credits for Adi7ed is to add a line saying Translated by meixente. I keep the line from Sync an corrected usually by elderman as the first one, and the line saying for Adi7ed. I don't think that doing that is so complicated.
I had a bad experience with some people that translate in subtitulos.es, during one translation all what they care about was who had the higher % of lines, even if they were wrong, say the opposite to the English one, and when I commented or edited the wrong lines, they told me to stop messing arround. After that I decided to do my own translations on my PC and the uploaded the files to tvsubtitles.net (I didn't know addi7ed at that time). I uploaded 4 or 5 files, but when I checked back this files I found that first they accumulate a high number of bad reviews, and then they were removed and a new Spanish version was uploaded. So I thought, well maybe I did a bad translation let's check the new one, and to my surprise I found what I call a Spanish-googlelation (translation word by word without paying attention at the idioms for example) from subtitulos.es.
Well that was my expirience with subtitulos.es, and I'm not saying that all the people there are like that, but some are.
After that I came to addi7ed, and I really feel like being at home. Thanks.
  • Like 1

Yeah i know the tedious sync, and the "what the hell is that char saying there?" specially when FX mix with the voice, as i said i do subs (no translate, i make them from scratch almost every friday).

Anyway reading the last HoneyBunny replies i understand better the decision they made, it's not only because they remove the credits aka "stole" the work, it's because they do that but also they ban those who demand and answe a fix and deny to star talking about how to fix this, they just seem themselves as innocents or worse, victims. But in favor of subtitles.es it's wiki-style and with one admin they can't just control everything. It's not a excuse, it's a problem they should fix. I have to say, as i said a few minutes in other forum, subtitles.es has people who doesn't even care about their own language and made misspells in every line and almost every word.

A lot of things indeed, as i said in my first reply i wasn't full-aware of the conflict here, but it seems like there is a lot more than stoling.

So silly of me I forgot the Location LOL.
You made subs from scratch, you are my personal Hero

Hi i'm load a user from subtitulos.es (hope you can understand my poor english)
I don translate the subs i just watch the episodes and sometimes upload your work the site, WITH CREDITS, always, (example http://www.subtitulos.es/entourage/6x07) i wrote where i found the subs (usually from Addic7ed and the uploader)
fact is i'm pretty sad for the situation, i apreciate a lot your work, specially for "tiny" tv shows like Community, i thank you so much the work, for real.

hope you find a way to work out the problems.... take care!

Hi i'm load a user from subtitulos.es (hope you can understand my poor english)
I don translate the subs i just watch the episodes and sometimes upload your work the site, WITH CREDITS, always, (example http://www.subtitulo.../entourage/6x07) i wrote where i found the subs (usually from Addic7ed and the uploader)
fact is i'm pretty sad for the situation, i apreciate a lot your work, specially for "tiny" tv shows like Community, i thank you so much the work, for real.

hope you find a way to work out the problems.... take care!

Load. are you the same load that was in ashes?

P.S. Sorry for the oftopic.