Subtitle Edit (open source subtitle editor)
Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:46 PM
Subtitle Edit (SE) is available here: http://www.nikse.dk
- Create lines from scratch / adjust times (with video preview)
- Translation helper (with video preview - can repeat x times)
- Fix common errors (with preview and de-select)
- Remove text for hear impaired
- Change casing (can be used to make normal casing out of an all uppercase subtitle)
- Spell check (English included, but more languages available)
- Import: VobSub, subtitles from vob files, subtitles embedded inside Matroska files
The source code is written in C# and is extremely easy to compile (does not require anything except Visual Studio 2008/2010) - feel free to make your own version.
Feedback or comments are welcome
Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:55 PM
[Kerensky] Transcript Annotations Cleaner v26-12-2010
[Kerensky] Automatic Subtitle Synchronizer v12-01-2010
Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:58 PM
Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:47 AM
Nice. I will add it to the downloads page if it`s ok with you.
Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:06 AM
Is it possible to add a function to increase the time between subtitles ? For example, i have a subtitle where there is 10ms inter-subtitle & I want 100 ms everywhere.
Perhaps this already exist but I can't find it. Thanks for the answers and the software.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users