Wha' Hoppin' To Brenda Leigh?

Saki33

This is not a request for last night's The Closer subs because clearly that is against the forum rules. I have gotten spoiled by subs being ready by the time I get up the next morning, but nada today. I had expected to have it already burned and ready for my hard of hearing friend by now. I used to cap the series myself, but frankly it became so much easier to download it from TPB and grab the subs here. So, like I said, not a request for subs, but out of curiosity does anyone know what happened?

This is not a request for last night's The Closer subs because clearly that is against the forum rules. I have gotten spoiled by subs being ready by the time I get up the next morning, but nada today. I had expected to have it already burned and ready for my hard of hearing friend by now. I used to cap the series myself, but frankly it became so much easier to download it from TPB and grab the subs here. So, like I said, not a request for subs, but out of curiosity does anyone know what happened?

yes, you were up too early. we are not robots, doing a scheduled by the clock job. anything can interfere. these questions are pointless, really.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

<br />yes, you were up too early. we are not robots, doing a scheduled by the clock job. anything can interfere. these questions are pointless, really.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Sorry for asking a stupid question. It had been such a long break for this series that I wondered if it had been overlooked. We have gotten so spoiled by having them so quickly that a day later than usual is notable for being the exception. And of course thanks again for the great work. Keep hoppin'.