Recommend a movie

VeRdiKT

Please make it a game.. it's nice to see new movies if the post gets old.

My recommendation:
Extract - quirky comedy and even though you may not be satisfied with the ending, the movie brings a quite hilarious mood. Plus Mila Kunis = :heart:

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]

My recommendation>
Freddy Got Fingered: 1 of the funniest movies I have ever seen, since I love stupid comedy, this movie is as good as stupid comedy can get.

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I would recommend a few, and they are asian films mind you.
Ip Man: The latest epic...real life story about Bruce Lee's martial arts mentor.

Exiled: The gangsters in this movie are on a mission to kill an ex member who was exiled!

Crows Zero and sequel: Takashi Miike's Crows Zero was a huge hit in Japan in 2007, raking in over 2.4 billion yen about high school boys beating the crap out of each

All About Lily Chou Chou: Yuichi is in the 8th grade and worships Lily Chou-Chou, a Bjork-like chanteuse whose music is lush and transcendent – the perfect tool to escape the pain and anxiety that fills his brutal life in Japan.

Besieged City: kids going berserk in the Tin Shui Wai housing development

Dragon Tiger Gate: Dragon Tiger Gate (???) is a martial arts academy established by two powerful martial artists. The academy aims to train and equip students with martial arts in order to uphold justice and combat the threat of the triad gangs in a seemingly lawless world. The academy is also a haven for children who had been orphaned as a result of triad activities.

And lastly Invisible Target: Three renegade cops, driven by vengeance, must team up to bring down a gang of seven ruthless bank robbers.

16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shutter Island. Loved it.

I totaly agree with you ;) Watched it one week ago and loved it. It's brilliant.

Also I'm curious about Clash Of The Titans. It's will be in theaters tomorrow with 3D experience. I can't wait :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like I'm diggin up old posts, but still...
If you're a fan of the Grindhouse Production (Death Proof or Planet Terror) you must see MACHETE !!!

Dont worry, the author ofthis post said smtg like this is along run post , & the forum can use som activity i noticed, it's kinda sad so much pplon the site & so few here...

So my fav' last seen movie was .... *think*think* .... How to train your dragon :P

a cool 3D animation movie, it spoke to my childsoul, & if u liked the whole "ride an i-don't-know-its-name" scene in Avatar, i assure u gonna enjoy this !

Oh and of course the best latest two sci-fimovies, real great surprises : Repo Men (2010, with Jude law & Forest Whitaker) & Pandorum !

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I recommend to any user from USA with IP from India or whatever to keep their recommendations only for them and stop posting here.
With so much pleasure I'll flag them as spammers and I'll add them to black list users, IPs and e-mail addresses!

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 1 month later...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588170/

I saw the devil. A must-see excellent movie.

• Like 1
Signature_Ergo_Proxy_by_SakuraUchihadrea

Quite an experience to live in fear isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.
I' ve seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark at the Tanhausser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain.