Dexter S4 finale (contain spoilers)

Foaman

I just watched Dexter S4 finale, it wasn't really what I expected, but the next season is gonna be really weird, I mean Angel saw Dexter talking to Trinity in the station, Dexter was the 1st at Trinity's house and finally his wife was killed Trinity's way!!

Trinity's family is probably gonna talk about Kyle Butler and there is a chance that they would identify Dexter as Kyle Butler.. But that's an unlikely plot.

Debra now knows about the past of Dexter, Quinn is already suspicious of Dexter's awkward behavior, if he was a tiny bit intelligent he could easily connect the dots together just like Doaks did.

I really don't like where the show is going with this, I really hope they don't end the series with Dexter being caught. But don't mind if they killed him.

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif

• 2 months later...

actually i'm looking forward to how he's going to deal with the kids alone, the dark passenger and Quinn too. But my goodness, that was one hell of a way to end the season. I have to say, i'ld rather death than jail too

They said that the next season won't revolve around some guy that Dexter has to kill like the previous seasons, this time it will be about dealing with the kids, maintaining his dark passenger, mourning over whatever he name was and of course, killing murderers :).

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif