My User Doesn't Exist

meixente

Good Afternoon (Morning/Evening/night):
After the problems with the website Addi7ed this morning I can't not login into my account on the web. When I try to Login the system says:
User meixente doesn't exist
It doesn't matter from which page I tried always is the same message. In fact It looks like my user has been deleted, because when I checked the page for the subs of The big bang Theory 4x19 (http://www.addic7ed....necki_Incursion) doesn't appear my message thanking for the subs in the comments section. Also I checked some subs that I uploaded previously, for example see http://www.addic7ed....Troll_Deviation (Spanish CTU HI version), it says: uploaded by 131 days ago. Similar thing happen in the translations that I made.
At the moment of the failure I was helping to translate today's English subs from the big bang theory; I don't know if this is important.
I hope that the reason of this is that I've been banned.
I look in my email account and haven't any mail from addi7ed.
I could register again, but if this could be fixed it would be better.
If this is not the appropriate place for this, please tell me where.
Thanks for your kind attention and great work in this site.

P.S.: Just for clarity my problems are in the website, not this forum.

Hi meixente it's not only you. I have the same problem. Don't worry ;) .
I hope it will solved soon.

Hey.. yeah, Alex28 got the same problem. Both your users are restored, i will PM you the new password.

Sopa, I added your email in the new account, but meixente, i don't know yours, so please edit your profile and add your email to it again. Also, re-do your settings for language etc.

Sorry for everything.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Hey.. yeah, Alex28 got the same problem. Both your users are restored, i will PM you the new password.

Sopa, I added your email in the new account, but meixente, i don't know yours, so please edit your profile and add your email to it again. Also, re-do your settings for language etc.

Sorry for everything.

Thanks honeybunny. I asked because I didn't see any related topic here. I will update my profile.

Sorry for everything.

Ok, thank you. Problem solved. I'm "in" again :) .
QRWMR.jpg

At the moment of the failure I was helping to translate today's English subs from the big bang theory; I don't know if this is important.
I hope that the reason of this is that I've been banned.

Darling, I'm a witch but I always appreciate help. :lol::lol:

user "thenco" exists but has lost vip status and can only download the lower limit of files
Can I please have this status reset to VIP (I won this status on the forum in the alternative LOST ending contest)
thank you - johnno thenco

user "thenco" exists but has lost vip status and can only download the lower limit of files
Can I please have this status reset to VIP (I won this status on the forum in the alternative LOST ending contest)
thank you - johnno thenco

I see it's solved :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Nope, something went (VERY) wrong with the database a couple of days ago.. and some accounts were lost (including mine!!)...
Was your username tzot? (apparently it was, but i just want to triple-check before i re-create the account)

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Nope, something went (VERY) wrong with the database a couple of days ago.. and some accounts were lost (including mine!!)... Was your username tzot? (apparently it was, but i just want to triple-check before i re-create the account)

Yep, it was "tzot".

Also, from an older email exchange we had, I found the user id: http://www.addic7ed.com/user/627