"my Views" Vip Contest

alex28

Become an active "My Views" user and you get a chance to win VIP (for an unlimited time).

How to:

Add episodes / seasons that you watched to "My Views".
You can do that by clicking "Viewed" on the episode page.. or if you want to add an entire show / season you can do it here.
Adding only 1 episode does not count.
You can keep track of the episodes you watched HERE.

Winning:

Every day I choose a random user that uses our "My Views" feature. (actually i don't choose a random user.. there's a script i wrote that does... fyi)
Be sure to have your REAL email in your account.

VIP grants you awesome features (including more downloads, more shows to "My Favorites / Quick download" and some other awesome features we're working on).

Winners will be posted in this thread and will get an email about their VIP promotion.

Contest starts now and ends at the end of April 2011.

• Like 1

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

I cant seem to do it for whole seasons, I cant find any box for me to tick. I can only see it visibly at individual episodes. can someone enlighten me?

Ok, let's assume you're on this page.
Notice the text "Desperate Housewives - Episode list and air dates"?

Click that and you'll be able to select entire seasons.

If you want to see the list of ALL shows, you can go to this page (called Air Dates in the top menu).
Search for a show and get info about it or mark its episodes as "Viewed".

Hope this solved it!

HA! a1l3x was faster than me. thanks!

nifty feature, i like!

but i'm experiencing some problems, some shows won't show up on my "watched" list (home movies, mission hill and some others) even after i ticked the boxes several times.

i wanna use this to log all the stuff i've watched over the yrs, so some shows not showing up kinda defeats the purpose.

did i do anything wrong, or is this a known bug you guys are already busy fixing? or does it only work for shows for which there are actual subs on the site?

nifty feature, i like!

but i'm experiencing some problems, some shows won't show up on my "watched" list (home movies, mission hill and some others) even after i ticked the boxes several times.

i wanna use this to log all the stuff i've watched over the yrs, so some shows not showing up kinda defeats the purpose.

did i do anything wrong, or is this a known bug you guys are already busy fixing? or does it only work for shows for which there are actual subs on the site?

Nope, not a known bug... well it's known now.
I'll look into it.
edit: think i found the problem... may take a little to fix.

Congrats to our user ToiletKitty for being the second user that won VIP!
Congrats to our user khell for being the third winner! (06-April-2011)
Congrats to our user jognet for winning! (07-April-2011)
Congrats to our user sktung for winning! (08-April-2011)
Congrats to our user ace13 for winning! (09-April-2011)
10.04 - tom_yay
11.04 - True_C
12.04 - mercury001
13.04 - fryant_8
14.04 - hsboi
15.04 - fredvb
16.04 - manuelabele
17.04 - diiegoliveira
18.04 - jontowel
19.04 - Mitzuangel
20.04 - naikkaik
21.04 - lkmnhkm
22.04 - Amyshka
23.04 - K3it4r0
24.04 - korben
25.04 - Honigbluete
26.04 - Kavisha
27.04 - carbonatado
28.04 - ozpacific
29.04 - suojato
30.04 - juonzero

Thank you all for taking part in this contest!

• 2 weeks later...

nifty feature, i like!

I did some work on this tonight. Can you see if I fixed it for your list?
Thanks,
dny

Nice feature....Well, got almost 45 shows till now (not counting several more in my early youth days)...To be honest the list is REALLY huge. Didn't see that coming (LOL !). Still finding old shows I forgot I saw !!
Anyway, I've been watching tv shows as long as I can remember. Hope this does the trick, not bad if it does not. I'll keep track of them easier using this feature. Thanks !!

good question Cwluc.
Due to some real life events i had no time to announce the winners... but i`ll update the list today / tomorrow.

Done! Thank you all for taking part in the contest. Thread closed!