How Do You Fix A Seasons Episode Names

major4579

Episodes for Season 8 & 9 of Silent Witness were entered incorrectly. I have subtitles to upload but am not sure how to go about doing this.

Season 8:
Silent Witness - 08x01 - A Time To Heal (1) ** This one is correct
Silent Witness - 08x02 - A Time To Heal (2) ** This one is correct

Silent Witness - 08x03 - Death By Water (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 08x05 - Death By Water Part 1)
Silent Witness - 08x04 - Death By Water (2) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 08x06 - Death By Water Part 2)

Silent Witness - 08x05 - Nowhere Fast (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 08x03 - Nowhere Fast)
Silent Witness - 08x06 - Nowhere Fast (2)

Silent Witness - 08x07 - Body 21 (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 08x04 - Body 21)
Silent Witness - 08x08 - Body 21 (2)

Season 9:
Silent Witness - 09x01 - Ghosts (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 09x01 - Ghosts)
Silent Witness - 09x02 - Ghosts (2)

Silent Witness - 09x03 - Choices (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 09x02 - Choice)
Silent Witness - 09x04 - Choices (2)

Silent Witness - 09x05 - The Meaning Of Death (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 09x03 - The Meaning Of Death)
Silent Witness - 09x06 - The Meaning Of Death (2)

Silent Witness - 09x07 - Mind And Body (1) <= Existing .srt (Silent Witness - 09x04 - Mind And Body)
Silent Witness - 09x08 - Mind And Body (2)

Thanks for any help,
major4579

Go to addic7ed.com
Search for Silent Witness show.
You wil be redirected for the last seazon.
There, select first episode, you will de redirected to exisdting subtitle for that seazon. THERE, look for Silent Witness Episode list and air dates. Select it.
A page with all aired episodes and non (yet) aired wil open.
Look for desired seazon/episodes. Next to them is a little green up arrow. Press that arrow and see what happen :)
Good luck.
doc.
P.S. If you think is too complicated, send to me by email those subtitles, I will upload for you. (you can email me under my profile)

I've just checked again, and I see your point.

Only GeirDM will can make changes, or an admin.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Doc,

Thanks - but I think you may have misunderstood. The list of episodes for Season 8 & 9 under the 'Episode List and Air Date' do NOT match the list of episodes for those seasons in the 'Download List'. Look back at my original post, The list of episodes on the left side is the same as the list under 'Episode List and Air Date'. The episode to the right (after the <=) is the one that contains the subtitle file for the one on the left. Looking at it another way, in Season 8, Episode 1 and 2 are correct, but the rest, 3-8, are not:

Correctly named episodes shown in 'Episode List and Air Date':
Silent Witness - 08x03 - Death By Water (1)
Silent Witness - 08x04 - Death By Water (2)
Silent Witness - 08x05 - Nowhere Fast (1)
Silent Witness - 08x06 - Nowhere Fast (2)
Silent Witness - 08x07 - Body 21 (1)
Silent Witness - 08x08 - Body 21 (2)

Incorrectly named episodes shown in 'Download List':
Silent Witness - 08x03 - Nowhere Fast1
Silent Witness - 08x04 - Body 21
Silent Witness - 08x05 - Death By Water Part 1
Silent Witness - 08x06 - Death By Water Part 2

Similar for Season 9. Once the Episode lists are correct I'll have no problem uploading the subtitle files. (I've already done that for other episodes). The Green Arrows are there only for those episodes that do not have any subtitles. This situation is for subtitles that have already been uploaded, but the Episode name was wrongly entered.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks.
major

Yes, yes, I get your point. A little bit later (I'm not so young :) ), but I've get it.

I've send a message to GeirDM, to check and correct.

I hope he will do that very soon.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Yes, yes, I get your point. A little bit later (I'm not so young :) ), but I've get it.

I've send a message to GeirDM, to check and correct.

I hope he will do that very soon.

doc.

Hey you're not the only one who is not so young!
Thanks for sending the message on.

major

Hey you're not the only one who is not so young!
Thanks for sending the message on.

major

Hi, thanks for pointing this one out guys :) I've deleted the incorrect subtitles, and messaged autarh to correct the numbering on the ones he uploaded. Hopefully it works out soon :)

GeirDM

@geirdm Space Cowboy!

Did some edits, hope everything's OK now :)

EDIT=> There are no subs at all for season 9, so you can add the ones you have with the correct title & ep nbrs.

It's not the years in the life, but the life in the years dQVXh.gif

Did some edits, hope everything's OK now :)

EDIT=> There are no subs at all for season 9, so you can add the ones you have with the correct title & ep nbrs.

I just finished uploading all of Season 9. Still have some work to do for Season 8 and Season 3. Thanks for fixing that!

-major

• 1 year later...

Hope this is the right place..

Somebody mislabled a sub title giving it the same name as a previous week :wub:

Longmire - 01x02 - A Damn Shame.etc tetc.srt is supposed to be Longmire - 01x02 - A Dark Road.etc etc.srt

S103 is the episode called Damn Shame

The subs themselves appear to be correct, at least the english subs I dl'd were right in there txt, it's just the naming is wrong on the subs and the board.

Attached is a screencap of the drop down

• 5 months later...

I don't think the subs for Silent Witness s08 and s09 were wrong and it was not necessary to delete them. Those subs were for joined versions of ep1+2. 3+4, et ceteral

cheers