I'd like to request subs for this movie....

klown07

If anyone wants to take up this challenge, I'd like english subs for:

I.Come.With.The.Rain.2008.DVDRip.XviD-M00DY

A private detective heads to the Far East to search for a missing heir who has the power to heal with his touch.

I'm hearing impaired and would really like to watch this movie...thanks!

16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif

After a day's work, it's up: http://www.addic7ed.com/film/I_Come_With_The_Rain_%282008%29-Download Enjoy :) It was done just for you.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Sorry, I had lost track of this. I didn't think anyone would actually follow up on my request, very rarely do i know of this happening haha. I love this website. I saw the subtitles on the front page, downloaded them and remembered "Hey, I requested that!" But couldn't remember which site lol. I want to thank you for your work and effort! You are appreciated, I am grateful. Now I can finally enjoy watching this movie. I have been downloaded a lot of subtitles for various tv shows my wife and I watch, and your name "honeybunny" shows up a lot, and I dunno, it was kind of catchy. I've started calling my newborn daughter that, I hope you don't mind! Thanks again for the subs!

You prepared subtitles of this movie. But you didn't help me at all. You told me that you didn't do it by hearing. Then how'd do this? Please honeybunny, I need your help.

Well yes, it was a 400 line movie. So I could do it, having a sync in croatian. I find it annoying that you judge me for what I do and for what I don't, when you see how much I work every day to sync the subs for everybody. I am sorry you cannot understand that. Some things I can do, some not. In the end I don't owe anyone anything, right?

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I apologise for talking in that way. My aim was not to judge you. I absolutely didn't mean that. I understand how hard you work. I think, I exaggareted it. Please, forgive me. I just wrote them as a joke, but I think I used the wrong words. I'm so sorry I disturbed you.

That was very mature, you're a good person for your apology Legend. I really like this forum. I hope someone helps you out. Just have patience, its a virtue. Trust me, I'm hearing impaired. I have Brothers, and am not able to enjoy it yet because I have not found good english subs for it. Blah.