New To Addic7Ed

Cee

Hello everyone! I'm Cee from New Jersey and found this site from a Google Alert I got.
I found the TV show I want to download and also downloaded iLivid and it seems to begin to download then I get a Windows error that Windows had to close iLivid. Of course, it does not say what is wrong.
I uninstalled iLivid and reinstalled it and the same thing happens.
Can anyone please help and let me know if I'm missing a step here?

Very much appreciated!
Cee

Hello everyone! I'm Cee from New Jersey and found this site from a Google Alert I got.
I found the TV show I want to download and also downloaded iLivid and it seems to begin to download then I get a Windows error that Windows had to close iLivid. Of course, it does not say what is wrong.

Very much appreciated!
Cee

I actually never even heard of "iLivid", google says it's a download manager...

Addic7ed only provides subtitles for the videos, in case you are looking for the actual video file, you should look elsewhere (like eztv, the ****, Releaselog and such)

Regards.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I never heard of iLivid either but that is what downloaded when I clicked on the "download" button from the Addic7ed home page. Is there something else that everyone uses to download shows?

Thanks,
Cee

Hello again,
sorry..just read your full reply. Ok...I guess I misunderstood what Addic7ed was...I thought you could download the shows that were listed.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check out these sites.

Many thanks for your help.
Cee

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I never heard of iLivid either but that is what downloaded when I clicked on the "download" button from the Addic7ed home page. Is there something else that everyone uses to download shows?

Thanks,
Cee

There is no "download button" in the frontpage, the subtitle's download icon it's in the episode pages...
Maybe you clicked on some ads.

I personally use u**** and jDownloader to download the links provided for the webs I previously mentioned.

EDIT :

Hello again,
sorry..just read your full reply. Ok...I guess I misunderstood what Addic7ed was...I thought you could download the shows that were listed.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check out these sites.

Many thanks for your help.
Cee

Sure, no problem :)

• 2 years later...

After using Addic7ed for a couple of years I just now encountered this iLivid issue.

No idea what caused it, but I got rid of it in FireFox by restoring my profile from a backup.  (Clearing cache, cookies, and history didn't work.)

I very seldom use IE but I fired it up to see if it had the same problem ... yep.   Clearing cache, cookies, history there didn't help either.   No idea what to try next with IE but I'm not that concerned - I only use it for those very rare pages that don't work with FireFox.

• 3 weeks later...

New To the Site I recently discovered this site looking for subtitles and I just donated to become a V.I.P member, my question is how much do I ACTUALLY have to donate to become a premium member... The reason I ask is because when I was a member of another site I donated $5 and they said I had to donate $10 to become a premium member so I'm just making sure that my donation has gone through and it was enough.

I found the TV show I want to download and also downloaded iLivid and it
seems to begin to download then I get a Windows error that Windows had
to close iLivid. Of course, it does not say what is wrong.

Very much appreciated!

Cee

After using Addic7ed for a couple of years I just now encountered this iLivid issue.

No idea what caused it, but I got rid of it in FireFox by restoring
my profile from a backup.  (Clearing cache, cookies, and history didn't
work.)

I very seldom use IE but I fired it up to see if it had the same
problem ... yep.   Clearing cache, cookies, history there didn't help
either.   No idea what to try next with IE but I'm not that concerned - I
only use it for those very rare pages that don't work with FireFox.

@Cee & Rob.Stow

iLivid is a downloader and the best way to get rid of the pop up will cause a catch 22 and that is if you disable pop ups then you won't get your download window to prompt or maybe you will but try to disable pop ups and see if this helps, but I have never gotten a pop up for the site and I have only been using it for at least a few days.

• 3 weeks later...

My new addic7ed account seems to be “capped” with a set number of D/L’s of subs, per day…  I have a “newbie” level account, but cannot find anywhere to upgrade my account to a higher level of subtitle downloads per day….  

I see a “DONATE” button (no PAYPAL!! booo!) ;o// but no indication if donating $$ will upgrade my account restrictions?

Anybody know how this is done, what the cost-levels are? and what the new/higher d/l limits would be???

Please advise!  T.I.A…  ;o}