Downloading subs

Ramza85

Hi everyone,

I have just started watching macgyver and i was wondering if there is a way to d/l all subs of 1 season or even the whole sextion of english subtitles in one go???

Thnx

Ramza

• 6 months later...

I think the multi-download feature is super, esp when i look for subs for complete seasons. It's a bit frustrating though that 1 zip-file download does not count as 1 download in my daily download quota. could this be made possible?

"1 zip-file download does not count as 1 download in my daily download quota..."

Become a VIP, and then you'll have a 50 downloads limit - make a donation to Addic7ed using the "Donate" button at the top of any Addic7ed page.

s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

send an email to alex28 [at] addic7ed [dot] com with the email u used for donating and the user on addic7ed and alex will check this. Still, you will only have 50 downloadable subtitles, not 50 downloads :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

"for how long?"

Alternatively, if you are asking "for how long" will you have the privilege of 50 subs per day, the answer is, for life.

s.

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

"for how long?"

Alternatively, if you are asking "for how long" will you have the privilege of 50 subs per day, the answer is, for life.

s.

yeah that's what i meant (sorry honeybunny, i should have been more clear).

However, as i said in post 5, I already donated last april. Anyway, it seems to me that we'd better continue this by means of PM. :)