Getting 403 When Connection To Addic7Ed.com

alex28

But as you know, Addic7ed is the source of all of it, everything on subscene comes from here..

The only show that is still getting subtitles is lost afaik.. but all the rest are down with Addic7ed ..

And to tell you the truth, I haven't used a single subtitle since last year.. I simply don't need them anymore..

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex28

• DrJackson

• honeybunny

• wiggumdk

But as you know, Addic7ed is the source of all of it, everything on subscene comes from here..

The only show that is still getting subtitles is lost afaik.. but all the rest are down with Addic7ed ..

And to tell you the truth, I haven't used a single subtitle since last year.. I simply don't need them anymore..

its not just subscene or tvsubtitles, for example turkish subtitle sites; divxplanet.com and turkcealtyazi.org

http://divxplanet.com/sub/m/23293/Spartacus-Blood-and-Sand.html

all of those english subtitles from addic7ed, but they are tagged with TV-Rip subtitle... (its so lame)

addic7ed is source of everything... we need you guys...

addic7ed is source of everything... we need you guys...

I agree with him.

You must have realized; since the day you were shut down, all subtitle market got hit. All subtitles in any language were delayed for hours and the English subs which released were extremely bad. They could never be compared to your ones.

In the matter of speaking; you are an "definite necessity"

Hi there, fortunately i haven't had to get subtitles from anywhere but Addic7ed and occasionally TVsubtitles.net for several months now - thank you for that! over the last couple of days (yes, I'm impatient!) I've had to get them whereever I could and am finding that some just don't work and I can't understand why. Could you point me in the right direction for a way of fixing these "bad subtitles or unsupported formats" (according to Subtitle Workshop). the files are all .srt and look completely ok when viewed in Wordpad, they will even work with Mediaplayer - they will just not work with my Mediagate media streamer. I have never had a problem with any subtitles from Addic7ed in this way. thanks

Could you point me in the right direction for a way of fixing these "bad subtitles or unsupported formats" (according to Subtitle Workshop). the files are all .srt and look completely ok when viewed in Wordpad, they will even work with Mediaplayer - they will just not work with my Mediagate media streamer.

They are probably saved in unicode format. Open them in Wordpad and save them as plain text.

They are probably saved in unicode format. Open them in Wordpad and save them as plain text.

smart guy.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Thanks, have tried that now but still no good - any other suggestions?

Yeah, from one day to another I realized website was so slow, took me 30 minutes so I could download a subtitle. O.o

Well, will you guys keep working on subtitles or not?
honeybunny, will you do CSI S10E16?
:D

Thanks.

Thanks, have tried that now but still no good - any other suggestions?

Open them in subtitle workshop and hit ctrl-s (save them again) sw will repair them normally

You need them right away? Bad attitude m8. This site provides thousand of subtitles and it takes time and effort to transcribe and synchronize them. Have you ever thought about that?

You need them right away? Bad attitude m8. This site provides thousand of subtitles and it takes time and effort to transcribe and synchronize them. Have you ever thought about that?

Yes, I know. Sorry my bad english. I mean, that they would come at the same time as before.

It really shows on the rest of the net that addic7ed is down... No new quality subtitles anywhere! :) This only shows the great work put into addic7ed by all you guys! And can't be any less than the greatest compliment ever to you for all your work in subbing all these great shows!

@geirdm Space Cowboy!

Main page updated.
Good news bad news but none of them is important for now.
What's important is that we are looking for an expert in MySQL and that you can donate on the main page.

If we find someone with MySQL and he/she does a good job... news might be good.

Time to sleep.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.