Question About Joint Translation

Ju.Subber

Hey, guys
I started translating a subtitle ( here, http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/GCB/1/3/Love_is_Patient , it's the only one in Portuguese)

It's not complete yet. At first I tried uploading it as a new subtitle but I couldn't find a way to show the percentage, so it would mislead people into thinking it was complete.
So I tried adding it as a "new translation" to a previously existing sub and now it shows the percentage =)

The sad thing is, it doesn't show my username at all and I wish it would show up with all the people that translated it, and the percentage that each one did. Like it shows on the french subtitle! Like "Translated on Addic7ed.com by missyflo42 (54.1%), ameliemelie (13.1%), ..."
So, is there something I can do to make this show for the portuguese subtitle? It would be good for a number of reasons, such as making my username clickable so people can contact me, and see my stats etc. And showing how much each person translated, and who collaborated with you :)

Cheers from Brazil

The sad thing is, it doesn't show my username at all and I wish it would show up with all the people that translated it, and the percentage that each one did. Like it shows on the french subtitle! Like "Translated on Addic7ed.com by missyflo42 (54.1%), ameliemelie (13.1%), ..."

Hi

That thing it happen when a subtitle is fully translated on addic7ed.
You cannot download a unfinished translation, finish at home and then upload it back and show translator's credits. In this case, the site will know only the uploader, because you just upload a subtitle (try to understand the differences between translation and upload).

doc.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: