Site Bloqué

100drine2

Bonjour, je viens de découvrir ce site et j'ai du temps pour aider dans les traductions (les plus simples); J'ai surtout du temps à mon travail (de nuit) mais le filtre proxy m'empêche d'accéder au site; Ma question: est-ce que je peux télécharger un fichier anglais, remplacer le texte pas sa traduction française et uploader ensuite ce dernier?
je me demandes si c'est bien correct de faire ça ....
merci

hello! I'am new here. Sometime I have penty of time at work, to help in french but the proxy filter won't let me go on addic7. So ma question is: can i dowbload a dtr file in english, correct the texte in frenche, rename and upload this new file? Is it really smart to do that ?
thanks for your answer and your time

10drine2

Hi,

You can download the English version, make the French translation and corrections and then upload your translation as it is, a French subtitle version for a WHATEVER :) show.
The only thing is that you will work alone for that translation, from the comfort of your house :) , but it takes much more time to finish it.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Yeah exactely what I wanted to do because i have much more time whithout internet acces . Thanks a lot. i wanted to be sure to play by the rules
100drine