Saving Hope S01E13

Rog3rick

No subtitles have been posted for Saving Hope Episode 13, yet. Been a couple days since Saving.Hope.S01E13.HDTV.x264-2HD release.
Q.
I like to watch shows that have rapid and overlapping dialogue in complicated language .. in this case "medicalese'.
That takes much extra work to code by hand. I worry if sub creators are compensated only by show or time, that ones I like will always be last choice to do, because it is so much more work for same reward.
How is such work now compensated?
Can I donate also to a specific show, to raise the relative value of working on the subs for the less-rewarding ones, to equalize the playing field? ... or would the value be eaten by extra admin work needed to keep track?

...Been a couple days since Saving.Hope.S01E13.HDTV.x264-2HD release.

The rules are in plain English.
Please read them?
That part, regarding three days or something like that?

But in your case, please pay attention to the part where we say something about "volunteers".
You may mean well, but your overall comment is kind of out-of-line.
  • Like 1

The chickens are revolting!

Why you would take the word "volunteer¨ other than literally?
Now, you specifying you'll be thoroughly reading the rules, and actually giving literal meaning to what they state, is worrying me. So I'm daring a preemptive action, should three days pass and the sub is not ready yet:
It'll be done when it's done. We try hard as we can. But we have a life, and sometimes human digestive waste happens (literally).

• Like 1

The chickens are revolting!

Hi, Honeybunny,

This was my first post to this forum.
I had too quickly assumed from reading a previous post, that this was the process.
That "request" was listed as 'filled'.

I understand that you cannot sub/sync every tv program out there in every format from every uploader,
and number of uploader versions has almost doubled in last year; all is growing..
so there must be a hierarchy for priorities of how soon or if at all.

I assumed purpose from one example, without taking time to read and absorb the whole forum purpose. Sorry. Won't happen again.
I see "Honeybunny" credit on most of the shows I watch. Don't want to waste any more of your time.
-so will NOT reply on this thread any more UNLESS REQUESTED by an Admin.
You are all doing great work.
Thank you!