Can't Get Account Activated At Addic7Ed

sticker

Message from Taytoy (admin)

Topic closed.

Further inquiries can be made in this topic.

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION MAIL and/or WHO USED THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" BUTTON:

• When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings".
  • If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send taytoy a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.
  • You can also directly send an email to chamallow@addic7ed.com mentioning your email used for registration, your username, and your problem. Using the email option is faster, since chamallow check her emails way more often than the forum.

Hello all! I don't know where to put this post, I hope it's in the right place? I've been trying for ages (off and of for months) to get my account activated at addic7ed. I get as far as this message: "Your account has not been activated, check your email or contact an administrator." I've sent messages to here: http://www.addic7ed.com/contact.php but to no avail. I'd love to have an account to help out however I can, any ideas? Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by taytoy
Info update

Well, that's strange. I reply to all of the emails I get.
Anyway, I manually activated your account, should work fine now. Please try to login.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

• 7 months later...

Hi Alex28. I have the same problem which Sticker. I can't activate my account. I have many subtitles for So You Think You Can Dance S10 and I can't uploaded it. Do you wanna help me about my account activation? Thank you very much.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Dear Admins,
I have the same problem as sticker and topetgui and megahirsch. Didn't get a registration-mail. Can you help please ?
Thank you.

i have the same problem Your account has not been activated, check your email or contact an administrator i sended a e-mail but no response

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I have received the confirmation mail, but it doesn't work.  Please help!

user_gray.png User Activation

Something went wrong with your activation, please contact an administrator for assistance