Can't Get Account Activated At Addic7Ed

sticker

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem. I tried to create an account, because I'd like to help translating, but when I tried to log in afterwards, it said : Your account has not been activated, check your email or contact an administrator. I checked my email, but I didn't get anything... Help please ! My account name is the same : MrNilson

Nope... Still doesn't work. It said : Wrong password, so I clicked on forgotten password, and it said "an email has been sent" but I didn't get anything

MrNilson

It's written on the first post:

• If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send me a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.

Obelix8012

No, that's not the way to go. We don't allow multiple accounts per user. PM me with the email you used to register Obelix8012. I'll delete the other account.

wbrebels

Did you read this at least, before posting?

• If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send me a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.