[Kerensky] Sas V12-01-2010 (Batch)

Kerensky

thanks. it took 15 minutes. at a movie of 1 h and 20 minutes, 2 hours does anyone has an ideea of the time generating the sub?

For a 1h 20mn movie it should take about twice the time for a 42mn episode, 30mn or so in your case.

• 2 months later...

the times the SAS gets are not perfect.. u can use them as base with VSS and adjust them there. It depends how u have the text. Do u have like a subtitle, or just the words, or how do u mean?

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

what do you mean with VSS ?
i have subtitle, but not sync with video, usually i sync with subtitle workshop

Well, u don't need SAS for this. Why don't u use subtitle workshop for this too?

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I´m trying to install this software, but I get the error message "Unable to find runtime to run the application".

I´m using .net version 4.

What can I do?

Thanks.

It seems an issue with the .NET Framework... if you have installed the .NET 4.0 Client Profile,
try to install the full .NET 4.0 Framework (or re-install it), that might solve this issue.

If not, I guess installing the old framework wouldn't hurt,
since multiple .NET can be installed at the same time.

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Dear Kerensky,

I'm a big admirer of your product. Seems to be working quite nicely :)

I was wondering:

could you perhaps make it command-line compatible? I.e. sas.exe "video.avi" "subout.srt"? That would speed up testing quite a lot for me!

Keep up the good work,

Joris

could you perhaps make it command-line compatible? I.e. sas.exe "video.avi" "subout.srt"? That would speed up testing quite a lot for me!

Hi,

Yes I could, but that sounds like you want to make some batch processing, right?

If that's the case, maybe "File -> Batch Input" fills your needs.

Glad you like it!

Hi,

Yes I could, but that sounds like you want to make some batch processing, right?

If that's the case, maybe "File -> Batch Input" fills your needs.

Glad you like it!

Yep you're right that's a possibility too. I guess that'll do for now :) it's just a bit frustrating that I either have to drop everything on the program, which seems a bit flimsy, or use the browse function which starts in the SAS main folder each time I restart the program. Would be nice if I could just copy/paste the file location. But it's no biggy :)

Unfortunatly I've been running into some problems too, could you help me with this?

First test file was an MKV file, with AC3 stereo 640kbps, that worked nicely, even though I selected 5.1 sound (thought it was surround, but it wasn't :P)

Anyway, second and third file did contain a surround (5.1) sound track, 640kbps, DTS encoded. The converting to wav went fine, but the program gave me an error about halfway through (see attachment, left part) followed minutes later by: (attachment / right part)

post-4857-057243300 1298292869_thumb.png

I've tried extracting the audio and converting it to stereo mp3 320kbps. Which worked (tested the mp3), but the program gave me the same error. Same when I tried converting it to Wav.

The SAS file that was generated was not accurate enough for my purposes, the first test file (with ac3 640kbps stereo) did appear to be accurate enough.

Any ideas? Or is this supposed to happen?

Thanks for still being so actively involved with your program by the way :)

the browse function which starts in the SAS main folder each time I restart the program. Would be nice if I could just copy/paste the file location. But it's no biggy :)

Remember the last folder used in the browse... added to the list ;)

Unfortunatly I've been running into some problems too, could you help me with this?

I never got that bug in any of my test, but it "seems" like there was some kind of issue with the extracted audio file...
please, send me that audio or tell me the video release name so I can run some test on it and track that bug.

Thanks for the feedback ;)