Borgen Season 3

blaraka

Hi,

Third season of great danish tv series Borgen is being aired by danish tv DR1 since 1st January. As second episode is freely available at DR1 website, there are already two episodes available.

There are probably not many danish translators here but it would be really, really great if someone could spend some time and make english subtitles to this show.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Another DR tv freak hoping for English subs.

My terrible Swedish isn't getting me much beyond basic understanding and I need my Birgitte fix~!

• Like 1

Add me to the list. I have received offers to translate from Danish to English if someone can find Danish subs.

Not sure what kind of offers you have had, if they are paid or for free. I know there are pay by document services out there that are translated by humans for accuracy.

What kind of offers did you get?

+1

i just ambushed a new member who said she was from Denmark to ask if she fancied subtitling this ... desperation mounting. I watched the last few episodes of Forbrydelsen only weeks after their Danish broadcast with subs that had clearly been google translated. And still they did the trick.

if only there was a transcript of the danish available... 

If anyone can find French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese or Russian subs, then I could give it a go (I'm a translator). I'm so desperate to see this series.  Also, in my search, I found one company that has subtitle translation software, with voice recognition of original language and then placement of the target language. I didn't look further into it, since it meant a call with a rep.

• Like 1