604 replies to this topic

#421 Cinnamon

Cinnamon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRotterdam

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Unfortunately I don't have the cash to buy it myself atm. I'll ask around if somebody I know has the dvd's, but I doubt I'll find someone...

Be patient then, U0005 could be our savior (or maybe me later on if I can find the dvd's online).

#422 Highway1

Highway1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

I understand that u0005 has the english subtitles of Borgen Season 3. Where can we get hold of them.

Can you add me to the list please. Thanks a lot.

#423 Joost1991

Joost1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

Just to let you know guys, I will receive a copy of Borgen Season 3 the day after tommorow. 

I will rip the subs which are on the DVDs.

#424 peepsqueek

peepsqueek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

Here is the Google translation for Borgen 3- episode 9

Enjoy

Where can I get the subtitles for episodes 1-8 please?

#425 u0005

u0005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam NL

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

I had to adjust the OCR Matrix for the Dutch subtitles, and changed my initial approach.

In the attachment you'll find ALL Dutch subtitles for the complete Borgen 3 Series.

I will create Automatic Google Translations in English FOR ALL EPISODES, that you must change for yourself for proper English subtitles. 

To avoid Dunglish subtitles, I hope that native English people will pick that up.

It will take you about 3 hours for each episode to create the most perfect English subtitles.

#426 Cinnamon

Cinnamon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRotterdam

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

I understand that u0005 has the english subtitles of Borgen Season 3. Where can we get hold of them.

Can you add me to the list please. Thanks a lot.

There is no list, just subscribe yourself to this thread and check it regularly. U0005 is working on the rest of them, give him time (we waited for a long time anyway and if we have to waite for the official dvd with official subtitles, we have to waite even longer).

Update: All had just (as in a few minutes ago) come available in Dutch, the Dunglish kind will follow: see above this post.

http://www.sub-talk....eason-3/page-43

#427 Cinnamon

Cinnamon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRotterdam

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Where can I get the subtitles for episodes 1-8 please?

I had to adjust the OCR Matrix for the Dutch subtitles, and changed my initial approach.

In the attachment you'll find ALL Dutch subtitles for the complete Borgen 3 Series.

I will create Automatic Google Translations in English FOR ALL EPISODES, that you must change for yourself for proper English subtitles. 

To avoid Dunglish subtitles, I hope that native English people will pick that up.

It will take you about 3 hours for each episode to create the most perfect English subtitles.

U, you are dearly an angel! If this was enough for "a lintje"* (and it should be!) I would recommend you.

* translation for non-Dutch speakers: a royal decoration

#428 u0005

u0005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam NL

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Please find attached the Google translated episode of Borgen S03E10.

I've made NO corrections, so PLEASE don't distribute/upload this srt, use this only for correction.

PS

YES the other episodes will follow!!

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Correction: This was my intention, but seems not possible due to the max. allowed upload capacity.[/color]

#429 micapam

micapam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

Fantastic, u0005. Thank you! 

Might I suggest you work from early to late rather than the other way around? i.e. from episode 3 going higher? 

#430 u0005

u0005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam NL

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Sorry folks this seems to be ALL[/color]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]I've reached my max. upload and I'm no longer allowed to upload subtitles.[/color]

I'm glad I've justed uploaded the complete Dutch subtitles.

You're on your own again, and I can continue the dutch translation for Mad Men Ep 01 & 02 Series 6

Signing off

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: borgen, danish, english

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users