Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Forsyte Saga

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I am looking for english subtitles for "the forsyte saga" 2002/2003 american version. There are subtitles available at podnapisi.net, but they don't fit with the downloads I can find. It seems these are for combined episodes, for example 01-03, while there are only separate episodes to available. They are also different, meaning you cannot do a simple time shift and watch the episodes separately.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0260615/?ref_=sr_1
http://www.podnapisi.net/nl/ppodnapisi/search?sT=1&sJ=2&sK=the+forsyte+saga&sTS=&sTE=

Posted

I have norwegian (norsk) subs for 10 episodes not sure if it's 10 first of 13 total.  Can upload if you want.

Posted

I don't speak or understand norwegian, so they would be of no use to me. I do speak english quite well, but my hearing isn't that great, plus I'm not a native speaker. So I often really need subs to understand the dialogues.

Posted

Understand. I'm icelandic so I can use scandinavian subs(swedish,norvegian and danish) if no english subs are available

Posted

We'd appreciate it if you could upload those norwegian subtitles!

Posted

I have english subtitles for all 10 episodes

Posted

hi there! where can we find your subtitles for this? they aren't on your site!

thanks!!

Posted

Ran into this while searching for these same subtitles--no luck.  The English subs that are available work for the 10-part version, not for the 13-part US version.  So starting with the 10-part-version subs I have re-synced (and added few missing lines) for 7 of the 13 parts of the US version.  Hope to finish the rest soon.  If any one is still interested...

1 person likes this

Posted

Ran into this while searching for these same subtitles--no luck.  The English subs that are available work for the 10-part version, not for the 13-part US version.  So starting with the 10-part-version subs I have re-synced (and added few missing lines) for 7 of the 13 parts of the US version.  Hope to finish the rest soon.  If any one is still interested...

​Hello! Did you end up fixing all the subtitles? I'm having trouble finding them and I'd love it if you could share your versions :)

Posted

thanks for this srt set