Why Are Uk Subtitles Being Declassified As New Releasesx

cookiesmonsta

Hi.

Sorry in advance if this one has been asked before.

I uploaded some brand new subtitles yesterday for some new UK Shows (big thanks to memoryonsmells from uksubtitles.ru for actually doing these) - Mad Fat Diary, Mr Selfridge + Dancing on the Edge. I marked all these as being new episodes (one was actually a Pilot for new series) - and little while later found these had all been declassified as 'New Series' and now only appear in the 'Latest Uploaded Episodes' list (but not 'New Releases').

I also noticed in previous weeks these same shows aren't coming up in New Releases - which makes them a lot harder to find (or to notice when someone provides a new episode).

Is there some rule I don't know about? (ie. only US Shows can come up in this section). For me as a o/s user (in Australia) - it's of no consequence whether show is UK, USA (or from somewhere else) - only that they are new.

I'd totally understand if these weren't new (ie. shown for first time elsewhere but not first time globally) - however it doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

Anyhow would love to find out why (if an addic7ed mod can step in and answer).

Many Thanks
CookiesMonsta

ps - absolutely love your site. I'm an english speaker - but partially deaf - so your site (and all the hard work of contributors) makes it possible for me to watch this great stuff without losing half of what is said. Keep up the amazing work!

hmmm.. I noticed your site didn't come up in that list of 'friends' (where logo gets inserted)? can I take a wild guess that this is some 'scene' related bickering?

No, this is one of our conditions for continuing our "partnership" with MoS. He used to misbehave a lot in the recent past and we decided to leave only 3 of his uploads at the same time in the Hotspot area. If he uploads more than 3 as we decided, all of them will be removed to the New episodes category.

• Like 2

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I am the one who removed your 3 uploads from the hotspot. And no, it was not because MoS' behaviour. It simply was that I saw 3 uncorrected subtitles for not very well known shows with few downloads in a day that we have a lot of very popular shows with tons of downloads. I just removed them from there to leave space for the shows most people were looking for.

• Like 2