Subtimetle -Move Your Subs

matheod

Hello,
I'm here to present you a little project I made originaly for me, but then I decide de put in the disposition of everybody.
When I watch vostfr video, I've got sometimes (but rarely with addic7ed :P) subtitle who are not synchronize with my video. Vlc system offer a way to move subtitle but it's not perfect, and other solution found are so complex, or not easy to use, or can be only use online, etc. That why I decide to create my own application wich match my needs.
SubTimeTle allow you to edit subtitles times easily but also in a very complete way. You just have to enter the formula for the new time.
For exemple, if you want to move subtitle to 2s in the futur, just write t+00:00:02,000. If the offset increasy during time try something like : 1.1*t. You can also write different formula for start time and ending time, for exemple to make subtitle last twice longer. In bonus, the application work offline and you can apply formula on multiple file in the same time !
screen110.png

The application is available in multiple way :

Good watch,
Bye ;)