Dr.who Subs And New Fav Subitiles

fitzstudio

[maybe due to the fact that to three quite old specials have been given the numbers s07e79 - s07e80 and s07e99] the new subtitles of s07 of this show are quite always not included in "my new fav subs ready to download"...

is it possible to fix this?

thnx :)

• 1 year later...

with new season the old problem is still the same: i have not [and not only me, all users who have dr.who into their fav shows too] the link for that fav show new sub ready as today's episode [s08e06] has a lower number than the episodes transmitted before the 8th season started [from s08e80 to s08e91].

and those are not s08 episodes, are just talk shows that i guess a very few people watched

anyway, why the pre-season episodes have those numbers?

if the saeson hasn't started yet they should have the previous season number [from s07e80 to s07e91]

anyway, no big deal: i know that i will never get the link for dr.who subs even if it's in my fav showes, so i go directly to dr.who subs page

• 11 months later...

yes, still me

guess what?

doctor who new season, S09, just started and naturally the prologue got labeled S09e81, I imagine by the same genius who does that every year so, like every year, I won't EVER get noticed as a new sub is published, even if the show is in my favorites

well, thanks a lot for nothing