Lizzie McGuire- Season 2 (English)

leace

The first 10 episodes (except 8) are available but it would be great if there were subs for the rest of them as well... thanks very much in advance. I love the music cues so it's great to see them subtitled in the available episodes as well, and I hope this continues.

So now that the site is back up, what does it take for me to become involved? Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time but I'll gladly help with syncing and editing.

I found another 2 subs... Well, check if there are any reruns in US for the remaining episodes and let me know. It's the only way we have a chance of doing them :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

It still reruns on Disney Channel a few times a week (http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/lizzie-mcguire/tv-listings/100269). And in Canada on Family every day at 2am or something like that. And I have them taped and on my hard drive (along with some other Disney shows)

BTW, why are there only 11 subtitles on the website now? What happened to the other 29?

Thanks, btw. I love reading closed captions and subtitles because in many cases it's its own breed of humor in comedy shows. Take Malcolm in the Middle for an example...

No problem. How do I do that?

And, just out of curiosity, what's the process for making subtitles? Do you use some sort of TV tuner or capture card to take the closed captioning data directly from the TV?

I don't really know the technical details, I just sync the subtitles.

To upload new episodes (episodes for which no version exists), use the Upload button in the header. Select the show, complete the season number and episode number, the episode name (mandatory), browse for the file, , select the language, write the version (aAF if i remember correctly) and click on the button below :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png