The Cosmonaut (Free Online Movie) Subtitles

thecosmonaut

Hi!

We released our movie, The Cosmonaut, on may 18th, in movie theaters, dvd, VOD and on our own website, where you can watch it for free (www.cosmonautexperience.com). We did english and spanish subtitles ourselves and some people who have organized screenings around the world has translated them, so we're trying to upload them all here so the people who download the official **** (yes, we have an official ****!) can watch the movie with them.

The issue right now is that I have russian subtitles, but in xml and with no idea of how to properly convert them to srt, and ukrainian ones, but there's no "ukrainian" on the language selection, so I can't upload them... I'm waiting to get french and italian subtitles too, but there are no plans to translate the movie to more languages right now so if you want to... Please, go ahead! :)

I'm attaching both the russian and the ukrainian subtitles in case someone can help me.

Thanks! And check out the movie if you want ;)

Cosmonaut_subtitles_RUS24OUT2_v2.sub.xml

the_cosmonaut_final.srt

• Like 1

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I added the "Ukrainian" language to Addic7ed.

Users can now upload, translate or edit files in this language. 

If you want to reach a wider audience, it would probably be wise to ask people to come on Addic7ed and translate it to many languages (Pioneer One did this and they were quite happy with the results ( http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Pioneer_One/1/1/Episode_1 ).

You'll need an English subtitle tho :-)

Thanks for your interest in Addic7ed!

Downloading the movie :-)

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Here's your Russian sub in srt format:attachicon.gifCosmonaut_subtitles_RUS24OUT2_v2.srt

and many other proggies can convert and process several sub formats.

As far as Ukranian,,, we are looking into it.

Cheers.

Thank you so much! I tried some programs but I use mac and none of them converted it properly...

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I added the "Ukrainian" language to Addic7ed.

Users can now upload, translate or edit files in this language. 

If you want to reach a wider audience, it would probably be wise to ask people to come on Addic7ed and translate it to many languages (Pioneer One did this and they were quite happy with the results ( http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Pioneer_One/1/1/Episode_1 ).

You'll need an English subtitle tho :-)

Thanks for your interest in Addic7ed!

Downloading the movie :-)

No inconvenience at all! Thanks for adding it so quickly, I'll upload them now :) I hope you enjoy the movie! You can also watch some free previous webisodes on our website, as it's a transmedia experience :)

And no need to thank me for my interest, I've been translating subtitles for years and addic7ed is one of my favourite places ;) Thank you for your hard work!