Deleted Uploads...

Cwluc

What's going on jack? This is twice in the last couple weeks that I've noticed and it's happened before (when I thought I was crazy) but you removed my upload here, Megacon and here, You Can See the Stars. For some unknown reason you don't seem the need to explain yourself.

Also, now what are people to do about subs for the HiSeRS version since you deemed it what... unnecessary?

Explain yourself chamallow.

Hi, for Heroes of Cosplay, as you can see on the page, I didn't delete your sub, I cleaned it up. I don't remember what was the exact problem (surely uppercase, or very bad typo), so I had to fix it, for you. Megacon must be the same, no idea.

As for Rookie Blue, it was an uncorrected version. Since the corrected version was on its way, I couldn't keep the uncorrected version on the site. If I did, people would have started translations on it, and we would have had to wait for hours until they were done. The result would have been bad translations, since users use the English subtitle (without bothering to check whether it's good or not). A resync is always possible from properly corrected versions.

For the HiSeRS version, give me a video link (via PM) of it, and I'll resync it using the good version, I don't mind. Almost every week, I have to sync that show line-by-line, and it takes me a couple hours, so I'm surely not gonna let some unproper subtitles on line, and let users use them!

So here's my explanation. I deleted bad and/or uncorrected subtitles that can't be kept on the site, in the state they were.

Regards

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Ok, so there seems to be a few things I need to learn to improve my subs. I don't want you to feel forced to be unnecessarily go through my uploads for something I should be doing.

As far as the syncing goes, or maybe the corrected version goes, what do you considered "corrected" as opposed to what I uploaded. Use the Rookie Blue as an example since it's fresh and I think I still have the original files...somewhere. (Or Korra, since I just uploaded that)

As far as the syncing goes, it's synced with HiSeRS copy but uploading to you would be very time consuming for both of us. Maybe we could work something out but I'd like to see if I can step it up first.