Sequence Line 42 And 43 Missing! Help!

colesbubbles2004

Hello!

This is only my second time posting in the forums....first time being to "Present myself to the Community" lol. I need some help, this is my first time editing and I don't use any editing programs...just editing on the website itself. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

I am editing the subtitles for an episode on the Addic7ed website and I do not know how to add a sequence. I am not opening the file in a
subtitle editor or any program. You just click edit under the download button on the website and it opens the editing up on the webpage. I can edit times, and text, and what have you but I can't seem to add a sequence. I need to add a sequence because sequence line 42 and 43 is missing. Why would that be? Also, can someone tell me how to add those 2 sequences on the website instead of using any sort of program?

I have only noticed a few errors here and there while using these subtitles and I use them quite often since I mostly just sit and watch tv shows/movies on my computer almost all day long while working on school work and my art. So, I would like to know how to fix this particular error without using any program of any sort. If I have to do so then maybe I can just tell someone what line 42 and 43 should be for this particular episode and they can fix it not just for me but for everyone. Thanks!!

Katie <3

Hi Katie,

This is a known issue which we've been doing our best to resolve. It shouldn't have affected many subs though.

Unfortunately, you cannot ad any extra sequence/line with the online interface.

Which sub are you talking about?

Thanks.