Duke Nukem Forever Gamplay Video

alex28

I know it won't be released since this is just a leaked video... but still.. good to hear Duke :-)

I am Duke Nukem and i am forever ;-)

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

LOL. It's like an alternative universe where Gordon Freeman never went to university. Instead, he spent half his life as the Kingpin of a street gang called the Serious Sams in San Andreas. Then he followed the Call of Duty and joined America's Army. He was awarded the Medal of Honor several times but after he was Bioshocked twice he had a huge Crysis. It was Riddickulous: the Chief couldn't Master his F.E.A.R. He then became a Soldier of Fortune but it was a Far Cry to his former role as a Deus Ex machina. Running out of options he joined a rather Unreal Tournament at Castle Wolfenstein and did pretty well on the Battlefield against all the Aliens and Predators until he finally met his Doom and was Left 4 Dead. Well, No One Lives Forever - except for the DUKE. :-)

LOL. It's like an alternative universe where Gordon Freeman never went to university. Instead, he spent half his life as the Kingpin of a street gang called the Serious Sams in San Andreas. Then he followed the Call of Duty and joined America's Army. He was awarded the Medal of Honor several times but after he was Bioshocked twice he had a huge Crysis. It was Riddickulous: the Chief couldn't Master his F.E.A.R. He then became a Soldier of Fortune but it was a Far Cry to his former role as a Deus Ex machina. Running out of options he joined a rather Unreal Tournament at Castle Wolfenstein and did pretty well on the Battlefield against all the Aliens and Predators until he finally met his Doom and was Left 4 Dead. Well, No One Lives Forever - except for the DUKE. :-)

WOW, I'm speechless now!

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

well, DNF won't be forever in development (again, old news i know)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever#Gearbox_revival.2C_2009.E2.80.93

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

• 10 years later...