Hinterland Aka Y Gwyll

Mucklpu

Y Gwyll or known in English by the name Hinterland, is a police detective series broadcast on S4C in Welsh and in English on BBC One Wales. English airdate for the first episode: 4 January 2014 (21:30) - BBC One.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2014/hinterland-figures.html

The accent is pretty hard to understand and english subs would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks, that cleared it up, I have the webrip AND had the second half as ep. 5, which confused me.

But now I'm looking for the subs to Season 3, they seem to be only available in Spanish.

• 1 month later...

I have English subs for both the Welsh and English versions of Season 3. At the moment it looks as if those posted on addic7ed.com are for the Welsh version. My English subs for the Welsh version were available along with links for HDTV.x264-TVC episode downloads. I could post them if anyone has an interest in them but I haven't checked them thoroughly for sync. It looks like there are English subs on addic7ed.com for episodes 1-4 WEBRips which might be the same, but I can't be sure without extensive checking that I'd rather not be doing.

The English subs for the English version just broadcast in the UK were sourced mainly from http://subtitles.toh.info/iplayer/category/drama-and-soaps which captures them from BBC iPlayer. I don't know if it is a good idea to post them along with the English subs for the Welsh version, but I'd appreciate advice and/or guidance from an administrator/mod here what to do.