Gomorra 2014 - Sky Atlantic - English Subtitles

lemonzoo

A post about this series was posted a week ago and then cancelled. The same happened to my latest post about the series ''Attack on Titan'', I would like to know why.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested (and you should be, this show is amazing!), I've translated the Danish subs into English and have put them in a folder on Mediafire. Here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jm2c8m92u4p5i/Gomorra_English_Subs ... It takes time for the Danish subs to be released because someone has to translate the audio and create the text file. Currently there's been subtitles released for the first 7 episodes and I'll update the folder when a new subtitle is released and I finish translating it.

• Like 2

One of the things i've noticed is that some words are lost in translation. It goes from italian audio to danish subs to english subs and some words obviously dont fit with the sentence. It's easily overlooked tho if you're following the dialogue. Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All.

Just letting you know i have re-done episodes 1-6 so far of this series. Big thanks to the original person that made them and anyone that re-edited them after but unfortunately they were still not good. Will do 7-12 in the coming weeks.

Fantastic series, enjoy.

Subtitles by -KG-

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...