Addic7Ed Account, Troubles connecting/Password Reset Problem

196 posts in this topic

Posted

Message from Taytoy (admin)

Most of the time, if you can't log in, it's because you forgot your password or, because you're tying to log in with a username that doesn't exist.
You can only create one account, and your email can only be used ONCE. In 99% of cases, you tried creating a new account with an already used email. Check first!

TO ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE RECEICING THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" EMAIL, OR HAVING MESSAGES ABOUT ACTIVATION:

• Mention your Addic7ed username in this topic. When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings" then on "Display name".
  • If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send us a message via the Contact form give use both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do NOT give your email publicly.
  • You can also directly send an email to chamallow@addic7ed.com mentioning your email used for registration, your username, and your problem. Using the email option is faster, since I check my emails way more often than the forum (chamallow)

Your account has not been activated, check your email or contact an administrator.

and email 

user_gray.png User Activation

Something went wrong with your activation, please contact an administrator for assistance

HELP!

Posted

RADOSLAW

Try logging in with your username and password now.

Posted

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem.

Account : Groot

Thanks by advance,

Regards.

Posted

Groot

Try now.

Posted

It's ok,

thank you taytoy :)

Posted

I am facing the exact same problem...

acc : skar

Thanks in advance 

:)

Posted

skar

Try now.

Posted

Thank you taytoy

Posted

Having the same problem on an account of daneom1

Posted

Daneom1,

Please try again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorted, thank you very much :)

Posted

Daneom

We don't allow multiple accounts on Addic7ed, just choose one.

Also, once sorted, change your name in this forum to mirror the one on Addic7ed.

Posted

I have the same problem. I haven't got the activation mail for the addic7ed account. Username is T0BlAS.

Posted

I received the acivation email, but the link was not working. My user is filippoaero

Posted

T0BlAS and filippoaero

Try both signing in now.

Posted

Login is now workig. But now i get the error "wrong password". That's because I clicked on "forgotten password" in the hope that the activation works then. This mail is then also not arrived.

Posted

Hi taytoy,

I also having issues with activating my account: GreyEarl

Thanks in advance!

Posted

T0BlAS

Send me a private message here, and tell me which email you used to create your Addic7ed account.

mimoun

Try now. If you tried to reset your password, see above. Also, please use the same username here to reflect the one on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. Just change your username here under "My Settings".

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION MAIL and/or WHO USED THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" BUTTON:

• Mention your Addic7ed username in this topic. When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings".
  • If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send me a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.

Posted

I got the same issue. User name unlord

Posted

Unlord

Try now.