I Cant Log In

vasouli

Topic closed.

Further inquiries can be made in this topic. 

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION MAIL and/or WHO USED THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" BUTTON:

• When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings".

• If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send taytoy a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.

• You can also directly send an email to chamallow@addic7ed.com mentioning your email used for registration, your username, and your problem. Using the email option is faster, since chamallow check her emails way more often than the forum.

Your account has not been activated, check your email or contact an administrator.

and email 

user_gray.png User Activation

Something went wrong with your activation, please contact an administrator for assistance

HELP!

Name acc: RADOSLAW

can anyone help me please i cant activate my account i receive this message

user_gray.png User Activation

Something went wrong with your activation, please contact an administrator for assistance

bl.gif   br.gif

Edited by taytoy
general announcement update

vasouli, roeleboel

Try logging in with your Addic7ed username and password now.

If you have used the button "Password forgotten", please contact me privately in this forum.

vasouli, roeleboel

Try logging in with your Addic7ed username and password now.

If you have used the button "Password forgotten", please contact me privately in this forum.

Thank you very much!

cheers,

Roeleboel

It's the same bug for me. I can't login despite good nickname and password.

I created this new account last hour cos I forgot my password linked to my  SFR email.

This one worked fine till few weeks so i've tried to reset password but I have no feedback (new password set link) in my mails and no one in spam.

So please, can you help me to login with the first created : StreamTlse or withe te new one : AdUsquefidelis ?