Unable To Register For An Account At Addic7Ed.com

Isaac Christie

Hi all,

I would first like to thank all the contributors to Addic7ed.com for their amazing work and dedication, I have had the pleasure of using this fantastic resource for several months now.

I have now become interested in making a contribution and uploading subs for several English programs which I believe I can upload same day it airs which is not currently the case.

I am however having trouble creating a account on Addic7ed.com.

When I fill in the registration form and click sign up, it goes directly to the log-in page but I am unable to log-in, nor do I receive an email to validate my registration.

Are registrations closed? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank You

Isaac

• Like 1

Hi 

I had the same problem, do not get the email adn try 2 accounts 2 different emails no joy.

mennom was the 1st and mennomul was the second

Could you assist as well

MennoM

Try now with mennom. I deleted the other account mennomul because we don't allow multiple accounts per user.

Thanks works like a charm.

Appreciated the quick response

Topic closed.

Further inquiries can be made in this topic.

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION MAIL and/or WHO USED THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" BUTTON:

• When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings".
  • If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send taytoy a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.
  • You can also directly send an email to chamallow@addic7ed.com mentioning your email used for registration, your username, and your problem. Using the email option is faster, since chamallow check her emails way more often than the forum.
  •