[Contest] Lost Alternate Ending

alex28

Description

Write your Lost ending. It can be the opposite of what happened or slightly the same.

A must

Do it in more than 5 lines (writing just - they all die - will get you nowhere)

Prizes

Are awarded to fast and creative addic7s..

First 30 people to reply with an ending are promoted to VIP on Addic7ed.com
20 out of the next replies will be selected (creativity and unique style counts).

tl;dr

Get creative, write your Lost ending in more than 5 lines.
First 30 people get VIP. After reaching 30 i'll select 20 more based on how good the reply was.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Description

Write your Lost ending. It can be the opposite of what happened or slightly the same.

A must

Do it in more than 5 lines (writing just - they all die - will get you nowhere)

Prizes

Are awarded to fast and creative addic7s..

First 30 people to reply with an ending are promoted to VIP on Addic7ed.com
20 out of the next replies will be selected (creativity and unique style counts).

tl;dr

First 30 people get VIP. After reaching 30 i'll select 20 more based on how good the reply was.

After taking off the drain of the Island's Heart, Desmond begins to dissolve into a thin yet very long snake of white smoke.
As his transformation completes, we see through his eyes the ascension of the cave back the way he come and outside of it, Jack and the Man in Black, still wearing John Locke's traits are fiercly fighting each other.
Then the white smoke gently pushes Jack apart and starts circling the Man in Black and dives right in his mouth. The Man in Black starts to dissolve in thin air, consequently wearing the faces of all the people he's used in the past for his deadly purpose. As he's almost completely vanished, a bright light starts to shine in its place until it blinds everything around. Coming from a white void, we see each character having a fast flash of what their lives could have been, Jack with his son, Kate in prison, James as a cop...
Finally as they come to their senses they understand that in this frozen-for-a-moment-time, they got to choose : Will they remain on the Island, and either stay or try to leave by boat or plane ? Or will they go in this alternate future they could've had.
In this very moment Jack speaks with a voice as if it came from a dream and says : "It's gotta be all of us. Or none of us."
THE END
  • Like 4

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !
check my band : Thou, Ill Mace Horn ! and tell me what you think.

hah, like the ending.. also it has some ideas from Supernatural. Gr8!

1/30

Edited by alex28

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

hah, like the ending.. also it has some ideas from Supernatural. Gr8!

1/30

How so? I watch Supernatural too, as well as 90 other shows (i'm such a geek !) but what made you think of it ?

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !

How so? I watch Supernatural too, as well as 90 other shows (i'm such a geek !) but what made you think of it ?

Scratch my last. I just read what i posted, and the smoke in the mouth thing is totally Supernatural material.
Guess i'm mixing up my shows...

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !

First of all, sorry for my bad english, it's not my birth language ^^ i'll do my best to make it understandable :D

There is my own ending for lost:

Jack just became the next protector of the island. back to the alternate futur he try to heal john locke but failed, making him die on the table. The all alternate world start to shake strongly, with earthquake and storm coming on. All survivors merge to the airport trying to move away before the california coast finish under water.

back to the island, john locke meet jack shepard, new protector of the island, and they argue to decide who's gonna get what he want. Star a huge fight betwin them, and finally jack put john on the floor and strangle him. john transform into smoke while he's been held and rush into the heart of the island, and turn arount the rock to remove it from is place. Jack run into the cave, litterally jump into the smoke and being merge into it because of the electromagnetic field.

The whole thing start sparkle and a huge explosion began, making the island collapse on itself, and with it the alternate futur is absorbed by it. Finally after the burst, we meet all the survivor but jack and john, on the beach, just after the crash of the flight Oceanic 815, at the very beginning of the show, but they all remembered everything.

Zoom on sawyer's face, with him saying: Oh shit Son of a bitch ! not again !

The end

i hope my text is understandable enough to get any attention and thanks in advance for reading and comments ^^

Very cool loop bro ! I like the "end of the world" / 2012 kind of twist.
Your end is just brillant, except for that Sawyer part maybe, I would've like "Son of a bitch, not again !"
Cheers mate !

• Like 1

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !

mmmmmm,,,,,,, hurley was there instead of kate, locke killed jack,,, hurley goes grumpy and keeps punching locke on his face till he goes down, hurley sit on locke's face, and keep farting until locke die............. :P

well...... what i wanted is that the island is sank........but they all managed somehow to leave the island, and locke could leave the island,,,,,,, then there would be a war in that life,, between the whole ocianic 815 passangers and locke :)

• Like 1

Desmond pulls the rock out of the hole and the island starts to shake. Jack and Flocke are wrestling on the cliff, just like in the episode. But this time Jack manages to hold the knife off his neck and he turns it around to face Flocke. Then he jumps up and jabs the knife into Flockes neck. Flocke falls to the ground and Jack kicks him off the cliff and he falls down, hitting a lower shelf of the cliff with a loud bone-smashing sound, rolling off, hitting the next shelf and so on, until he hits the water and disappears. Hurley and Ben goes with Jack to find the cave again and put the rock back in the hole. Meanwhile, Miles, Richard and Lapidus is trying to get the plane up and running and the rest are hurrying trying to get there in time to be on it. Just as they are about to take off with the plane, they feel the ground shaking more than ever, the plane is shooting down the runway at full speed, the runway is getting shorter, shorter, shorter, until - BAM, the plane stops! The duct tape has failed, the engine is shut. The island is seriously shaking now, it's the worst earthquake ever. The ground is starting to break apart, holes are opening in the ground, soon the plane sinks into the ground, and seconds later the whole island is underwater. Jack didn't get to the cave in time.

In the alternative timeline, they're all having visions, remembering their lives on the island and remembering each other. They all gather together at the concert just like in the episode, but instead of going to the church they all get on a private plane, flown by Lapidus of course, and take off. They land on the island, the alternate timeline-versoin of the island. This island is magic too, but not with hostile "Others", black smoke and Jacobs. It's a healing island where only good things happen, it has unicorns running around in the jungle and fairydust raining down instead of real rain. They all settle on the island. They've all found their soulmates and their friends, it's all good.

• Like 1

Very cool loop bro ! I like the "end of the world" / 2012 kind of twist.
Your end is just brillant, except for that Sawyer part maybe, I would've like "Son of a bitch, not again !"
Cheers mate !

Thanks mate, that really cheer me up ^^
i thought to add the "son of a bitch" part, but been afraid to sound a little ... rude :P lol

Thanks mate, that really cheer me up ^^
i thought to add the "son of a bitch" part, but been afraid to sound a little ... rude :P lol

Well, that's Sawyer motto "Son of a bitch !"

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !

Altenative end of Lost (A litte bit crazy)
The end of Lost is that Jack discovers that in fact the plane did not crash, were in fact two totally different worlds, the island was a recreation of Jack's imagination and in real life the plane never crashed and the other passengers continued their normal life. When Jack dies in his alternative world, the island disappears.
This island is magic too, But only give Jack powers for recreating everything.
In the real world, they're all having visions, because Jack has power to transfer memories from his Mind.
Sorry for the bad English, but my native lenguage is Spanish.

Previously on "Lost"... (etc).

Roll title sequence... Then,

42 minutes of blank screen, at the end of which is a full screen text announcement:

FOOLED YOU! Ho Ho Ho... Mmmm...Whaaaaaah...Hahahahaha!

s.

• Like 1

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

Well I dont know how to make this into a story but I always thought the white light is the "fountain of youth" so whoever drinks of it in a special way gets to live forever until killed. And that is the reason worthy people heal once they get on the island and people like Ben dont.

Locke, Jack and Desmond are outside the cave. Desmond is lowered down. Hugo and Ben arrives (they followed secretly)
Ben finally realize what Locke wants to do (destroy everything) so he stab him just like he did Jacob.
Locke with a suprise look on his face grab his wound then look at his hand. Its blooded. Ben can kill him. So Ben stabs him again and again until he is dead.
Desmond is on the cave. Once he takes off the rock to block the white light; everyone, both in the alternate world and on the island, realize of their double life. Beacause the healing effects of the light is no more. The alternate world is the world where all of these "damaged", "troubled" islanders lead a healed life. But it is not always what one may choose. So Jack as the new Jacob gathers everyone in the church and offers them a chance to choose. The life they lead on the island or the life they could have lead in an alternate world if the plane didnt crashed.
Unlike Jacob, Jack "choose" to protect the island and he gives people the right to choose which life they would like to have.
They all choose to remain on the island even they died there beacuse that was their happiest time of their life.
So Jack says it is done and the white lights consumes everything. (the rock is restored)
Jack open his eyes and he is on the bamboo field, the plane just crashed.
There are no monsters, no Others on the island. Just the usual gang and Juliet.
Only Jack remembers

Sorry again for the bad english.
Ceren Algon "cermer"

• Like 2

A helicopter flies over the island and loudspeaker/hail assembles them all on the beach.
A boat arrives and each Lost cast member is replaced by an actor from every cancelled TV series from this season.
A delegation of ex presidents arrives to supervise activities.
GW Bush is in charge of rolling joints.
Bill Clinton finally inhales.

Then I can tell my children where the cast members of all their favorite cancelled shows went to LOL

• Like 1

Description

[...]

tl;dr

You broke my heart...
This means that only those who watched Lost will receive VIP account? :D

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Here's my entry.. I just got bored :P :-

(from somewhere in between of the finale episode)

ISLAND TIMELINE

Inside the waterfall that leads to the light, Desmond's body lies on the ground. Jack lifts up the heavy body and ties the rope to his waist. Jack knew he had a lot to do-- his mind was filled with doubts but he stuck to his beliefs. He knew he wasn't the man who he thought he was before. He was the man of faith, or that's what John Locke was before the Smoke Monster manifested him. But would he survive any longer? Jack touched his wounds and he knew he was a mortal man. He felt his power draining but Jack had to bring back the light.
Jack took the huge chunk of block that Desmond had carried away. All he had to do was place it back onto the light source. With all his strength and wits, he carried it and placed it inside of the hole. Within seconds, a high-pitched sound rang across the whole Island. Jack found this noise familiar. It was the same when he had time-travelled through various times in the Island.
Suddenly, the whole Island was immersed in white light: it was more whiter than any cloth could ever be. The electromagnetic light ensued Jack inside and he quickly vaporized. The light began to spread out until eventually, the Island itself vaporized into thin air.

ALTERNATE TIMELINE

Jack went through the front door and saw all the people from the Oceanic 815 crash. He was surprised. Why were they all sent together? Why did they have to meet up?
Suddenly from nowhere, Christian appeared. He touched Jack's shoulder and Jack quickly got startled by it.
Jack said, "What is this? Why are we all here?"
Christian smiled wide, his shirt and pant all as white until he transformed into Jacob. Jacob then provided a chalice filled with the water and said, "You know what you have to do"
It then kicked Jack's head as hard as a baseball bat. He realised why they were all there. They had to complete what they had failed. Ever since they had hit the Island, Jacob had meant to rescue all of them. He wanted to protect the Island as well as offer the crash victims as well as the Others and the Dharma people a place to survive. However, Jack realised he allowed the Smoke Monster to corrupt his mind. They were never supposed to take off the monument that guarded the light.
Suddenly, a white light engulfed them. A few minutes later, Jack was lying down next to a bamboo field. He found it very familiar. Was this the same place he woke up from the beginning of the crash? A labrador came and started licking his face.
Jack got up to his feet and suddenly saw Jacob. He was awfully confused-- it was like a migraine hitting his head and it was such a bitch.
Jack asked Jacob, "What happened?"
Jacob replied, "You're in the Island. It was underground, lying under the ocean but you should thank yourself for it. Think of it as a restart for you"
Before Jack could say anything, Jacob disappeared like an apparition. How was this possible? Why should he "thank" himself? But then, he realised what had happened. The white light that ensued them in the normal universe was why the Island could exist in the alternate Universe. The Island, as far as he knew, could only exist in one universe because the special magnetic properties can exist in one Universe. He knew he had caused many errors in the normal universe, the main was removing the monument. He was all set to make it right this time in the alternate universe, or the universe which he was currently in.
"Jack?" a female voice rang out
Jack realised who it was and grinned, blinking his eyes twice.

• Like 1

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]