[Contest] Lost Alternate Ending

alex28

Ok, here's my crazy ending!

A few minutes before the end, the screen fades to black. A small beeping sound is heard in the background. It gets louder. The screen is slowly becoming brighter, as if someone who was asleep from a long time is waking up. The haze is lifting. Slowly the person (from whose eyes we are seeing - Jack) sees that he is in a suspended liquid cryogenic tank. He is unable to breathe, but he doesn't feel the need to. The camera slowly pans out and shows that ALL the characters (alive and supposed dead) are submerged in different tanks. They are not on any island, to begin with. Slowly, the camera pans up, and we see the logo of CIA on the wall.

THE END!

When the bomb at the end of season 5 explodes, the electromagnetic wave is the same as the wave that crashed Oceanic 815. Everyone is back on the plane before it crashes on the island, except Hurley. He wakes up with the ankh next to him. The ankh takes him to the light. He goes down. The light flashes a couple of times. Widmore comes to the island with Desmond to experiment on him, again. Hurley saves Desmond and gives him instructions to reconnect with the Losties in the alternate timeline. Everyone remembers what happened on the island when touched by Desmond and to everyone, he gives a plane ticket to... Oceanic 816, for example ;). Back at the island, Hurley and Flocke are sitting on the beach. A plane crashes in the air.
Flocke: Aren't you tired already with your experiments? Jacob failed so many times, why do you keep doing it?
Hurley: Jacob forgot something - the free will. Everyone on that plane wants to come back to the island and has instructions what to do.
Flocke: You have any idea how badly I want to kill you?
Hurley: Yes, dude, I know.

Something like that...

Jack and Flocke are fighting. Kate arrives, but when she shoots she misses Flock and gets Jack. Sawyer arrives just in time to push Flock down the cliff. The island is still collapsing. Kate sits next to Jack, before making Sawyer promise that he will find Claire and that he'll get her out of the island. Sawyer rushes to the boat.

Ben and Hugo are on the upper side of the cave. Desmond wakes up and puts back the cork and the light is restored. He begins to cry for help. When the island stops shaking Hugo yells at Desmond "Dude, we're going to get you up here" but Ben smiles and shoots him. Hugo asks him "Why?" and Ben says "Because I'm the one who deserves to be the protector." And he disappears in the jungle. Vincent lays aside Hugo inside the cave. Desmond vanishes.

Lapidus starts the engine, but Sawyer and Claire can't make it on time. When they get where the plane was, they met Richard and Miles, who tells them that Lapidus told them to repair something but after they finished it he locked the door and left without them.

On the "alternative reality" (which IS NOT purgatory by the way):

They are all gathered in the church. This time Ben is inside and there's not a dialog about number one and number two between him and Hugo. When Jacks touches the coffin he still has his flashbacks, but when he opens it, his father's body IS inside it. Suddenly, the church begins to shake, and Jack and Hurley have the same bullet wounds that they received on the island. Desmond faints. When the movement stops, Desmond wakes up and he tells them that Ben shooted Hugo on the island. Sawyer begins to kick the hell out of Ben when suddenly Jack, Hugo, Kate, Sawyer, Claire and Ben disappear.
Desmond says to the others "We have to get back".

The plane lands on LAX, and Lapidus smiles with satisfaction, because he FINALLY, after thousands of years, could get outside the island, that is the only thing he wanted since he was a nameless little boy, brother to Jacob.

LOST

As the credits roll, we can see a crashed plane on the island.

English is not my first language. Sorry for any mistakes.

The plane lands on LAX, and Lapidus smiles with satisfaction, because he FINALLY, after thousands of years, could get outside the island, that is the only thing he wanted since he was a nameless little boy, brother to Jacob.

Excellent ! Really like this ending twist with Lapidus being The Man in Black, i didn't see it coming...

Just a question why do people call John Locke "Flock" or "Flocke" ?
  • Like 1

Addic7ed RUUUUULES !
check my band : Thou, Ill Mace Horn ! and tell me what you think.

Excellent ! Really like this ending twist with Lapidus being The Man in Black, i didn't see it coming...

Just a question why do people call John Locke "Flock" or "Flocke" ?

Fake Locke

P.D. Glad you liked it!

"Within seconds, a high-pitched sound rang across the whole Island. Jack found this noise familiar. It was the same when he had time-travelled through various times in the Island."

sorry to be rude but as I remembered Jack was NOT among the ones who had the time travels while staying on the island. He left with the Oceanic 6 and never had the time travels. Or did he?

sorry to be rude but as I remembered Jack was NOT among the ones who had the time travels while staying on the island. He left with the Oceanic 6 and never had the time travels. Or did he?

If you're talking about my ending (big if):

Everyone who was alive on the island the day of the ending, got "teleported" back there when the realities "merged". Everyone who died before that day (from season 1) stayed on the new reality, when there is an island. Miles and Richard, who weren't in the church also got back to the island.

Except Lapidus, who is happy, eating chicken on LA.

P.D. Ups. I didn't read that your message was not directed to me. Sorry.

"Within seconds, a high-pitched sound rang across the whole Island. Jack found this noise familiar. It was the same when he had time-travelled through various times in the Island."

Looks like you found a plot-hole :P

Yeah, I meant those that the Losties who weren't Oceanic Six had heard when they time-travelled. Thanks for the find =)

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]

Back! Guess i have some winners to promote.

Edit:
11/30

If you posted an ending and didn't got a PM here on the website, send me a reminder :P

Congrats guys! This really is interesting and will do it again soon (of course with another topic.. and well, another show)

I wonder.. how come NO ONE thought of this? :D (yet)

Edited by alex28
added some info and the gif
  • Like 1

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

ok.... heres my story

When Jack wakes up after the light is restored, he finds himself at the waterfall. His wounds have healed mysteriously. He goes to find Hugo and Ben. He walks back to the beach and find Hugo and Ben standing there. asking them why there are standing threr like that, Locke comes out of the bush. Locke tells JAck that he cannot die and now he will have to watch Hurley die as HUrley is the new keeper of the island and locke cant leave the island while hugo is still alive.
locke goes into the bushes suddenly and leaves them. the others, bewildered at what locke says keep thinking what to do. then suddenly the smoke monster arrives and grabs hurley and spins him around.
jack feels angry and suddenly feels something inside him bursting out.
he cannot keep control and screams.... all goes black
the screen is restored and we see the black monster fighting with.................. a white monster (guess who that is).
the two smokes bang into each other and they fly towards the light cave.
the white smoke takes the black smoke into the cave and forces it into the light hole where the origin of the light comes from....
the island trembles and while light comes on the screen....

next scene is hurley and ben and hurlery is telling ben, "dude, what just happened"........

the end