Tchétchénie, une guerre sans traces (2014) French documentary

Shakers

I am working on russian translation now, and I must say: there is a bizarre effect while translating through three languages.

I was foolishly thinking that they were speaking russian in Chechnya. But, not at all, my bad.

Anyway, the idea of this report being translated in russian sounds really good to my ears :D 

(wow, too much tricky conjugation in this sentence for me ahah)

Well, I was talking about russian speech with french voiceover when russian is muted and I have to translate it from english (through french). It turns too literary.
However there are both russian and chechen languages used in the film, and I know nothing about chechen.

Anyway, this was initially my aim to share this film with russian speakers, which are directly related  to this weird and unhealthy state of this country.

And don't you tell me about conjugations, I feel bad enough with my grammar.

• Like 2

I am done with my translation, and want to release the film, but apart from youtube video I found just one hd rip on ****.io and it seems worse than the youtube version.
Since I am not very familiar with the french internet, does someone have a better rip? Or knows where to get.

• 4 weeks later...