Eden (2014) - english subtitles

shirazsohail

Hi. I couldn't find 'english' subtitles for Eden 2014, movie has French/English audio.
Portugese subs are available on opensubtitles, I would be really grateful if anyone can take the time to convert them to english? Please. Thank you.

• 2 years later...

I couldn't find clear english subtitles for Eden 2014,only kind of translated by prompt or by man who very bad know french and did not make efforts at translation. movie has French/English audio. I would be really grateful if anyone can take the time to convert them from french to english?

Or might be you got clear english subs, then share it with me please.

• chamallow locked this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I can't seem to find the english subtitle for Eden 2014 film by Mia Hansen - Love. 

Can somebody please help me out? 

Really wanted to watch that movie!

• Costa Dax unlocked this topic

Hi, @assd25, and welcome to Sub-Talk! :)

Next time you want to make a request, please keep in mind the following two things:

1) Specify in the topic title the movie (or show) you want subtitles for; "Subtitle request" does not help anyone to figure out what you want and not everyone has the time to open and read every topic.

2) Use our internal search engine to search the forum, because the request you want to make may have already been made by someone else. In this case, there were two other topics with the same request.

I merged the three topics. So, it seems that @BorisVictor had subtitles for Eden (2014). Perhaps he still has them and wants to share them.