Editing An Uploaded Subtitle File

ocrasaroon

I'm wanting to edit this file under the series ""Parenthood" but I'm hitting a wall. In the file, I'm seeing lots of asterisks ( *** ) where words should be and I was hoping to go in and actually replace those with the correct words spoken. But it seems I can edit every single line except those lines that contain the asterisks. I am noticing that this is true for EVERY file and I'm wondering why I have the ability to edit but am unable to alter the few time stamps that truly need clarification. Is there a trick I'm unaware of - or does *** mean something else that I am unaware of? Any help here would be exceptional

I'm wanting to edit this file under the series ""Parenthood" but I'm hitting a wall. In the file, I'm seeing lots of asterisks ( *** ) where words should be and I was hoping to go in and actually replace those with the correct words spoken. But it seems I can edit every single line except those lines that contain the asterisks. I am noticing that this is true for EVERY file and I'm wondering why I have the ability to edit but am unable to alter the few time stamps that truly need clarification. Is there a trick I'm unaware of - or does *** mean something else that I am unaware of? Any help here would be exceptional

Well, if you look closely, you'll see that those lines are not in pink color, they're in gray... that means the text in those lines was updated (the next line in pink color).

I strongly recommend you to activate the checkbox in the upper side that says: "View only the most updated version" to avoid this kind of problems.
  • Like 1