Subtitles Rita season 1

Pr1nc3ss77

i also find this strange, that no english subs are available since it s on Netflix US, at least some hardcoded subs releses would be nice. i personally have only found s2 with english subs and and s3, well we just have to see...

ps. not even swedish subs are available which is strange......

am with Bek, have only found the dvds with no subs, its a shame you dont remember where you saw them  angelhound. thanks for letting us know though, i will search again...

• 4 weeks later...

I've found Spanish subtitles for Rita Season 1 in http://www.subadictos.net/. It's a Spanish website and you have to sign up. Afterwards you can download the separate files. 

If you use Google Translate to translate the text to a language you can read, please check the arrow sign (-->) afterwards. In my case it was changed to a proper arrow and VLC could not handle that.

Good luck and enjoy. Plus I wish you a lot of fantasy decrypting the results of Google Translate:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bek,

How were you able to download subtitles from the subadictos site?  I registered and get to the Rita S01 forum pages, but cannot see any way to download the spanish sub files?

Would you be able to send a link to your translated versions please?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...