Stan Lee's Lucky Man

Qvoth

• 2 weeks later...

It's been 3 days now so I thought I'd add to this existing thread, would really appreciate subtitles for Stan Lee's Lucky Man S01E07, if I watch without subtitles I can only hear half of what they say with their thick British accents D:

@pazuzu

Stop asking. Really.

As I've said before, Sky Atlantic is hard to get and their subtitles even more. And furthermore Sky Atlantic does not always broadcast their shows with subtitles when On Demand. This is a very different situation from the US where every TV show is broadcast with closed captions, but not here. So if the show does not have subs when it is broadcast, how do you want someone to upload subtitles? For example, the show The Last Panthers didn't have subtitles.

And if you want to thank the uploader, why not do it on the episode page, where he/she can see it? If you had done it, you would have read the uploader's note.

Sky does not broadcast subs for this show - hence, the English versions are audio transcriptions. It takes a long time to type and sync so please stop asking for the files. As repeatedly written by many syncers or translators here before.

TO ALL : 

Audio transcriptions take wayyyyy longer than normal subtitles. We understand that you need subtitles, but it's not because you ask/request or even demand subtitles that they will be done faster.

• Like 3

Thank you for clarifying this Emeline, I was actually under the impression that all subtitles were audio transcriptions, and thus incredibly impressed by the amount of work and dedication that regular subbers who put out subs the same day as a release would have to be putting into it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I know in the past these have been done as audio transcription and take a long time.

I was hoping to find out though if subs for the new season are being worked on.

Edit: Now available thanks to Robtor.