Ripper Street S 04

arielonline

Also wanted to ask this question. Last year, we had to wait till BBC airs the season. Would that be the same this time? Realy wish we could see subtitles quicker :) Thanx!

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrongI am NOT a big man.

BBC cancelled after season 2. Amazon Prime produced season 3 and now season 4. Again 8 episodes. Chances of seeing subs are slim. A pity as I find the accents too strong without subtitles.

Captions for 2nd and 3rd episodes are available.

​and what about the first episode? Is there any hope that we'll see it, considering 2 and 3 are available? Where did they come from?))

​and what about the first episode? Is there any hope that we'll see it, considering 2 and 3 are available? Where did they come from?))

Subs for the first episode are available too now, and for the fourth as well. 

Subs for the first episode are available too now, and for the fourth as well. 

​Thanks for the great news!

• 6 months later...

Since this is the Ripper Street S4 thead I hope this is the right place to ask for a resync. I just see the TLA version released (I was unable to find the others which you already released the subs for) is there any chance to get a resync? The TLA video has the whole "previously on" part.

I can provide you with raw, uncorrected, unsynced HI subs.

I have not checked whether the sync is good or not, so maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Please try and tell us (and feel free to sync it and correct it).

Those uncorrected subs should not be uploaded on addic7ed though until corrections have been made.

Ripper.Street,.Series.4-1..The.Strangers..Home,.Part.1.srt

• Like 1

Awesome , I download it and I'll take a look this evening. Thanks :)

I just wanna add the PetaG's note from the addic7ed.com site:

Please note that I'm working on the newly released TLA and MORiTZ BBC releases, they will be uploaded over the weekend. I'm having to go through the entire thing all over again as there appears to be some trimming/recutting has occurred. I'm doing it in between a new job, so bear with me. I'm also a bit flummoxed as to how I'll upload it as the BBC have split E01 into two parts, so assume that this will be more than a six episode run but who knows really. I'll make a decision in due course.

I can provide you with raw, uncorrected, unsynced HI subs.

I have not checked whether the sync is good or not, so maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Please try and tell us (and feel free to sync it and correct it).

Those uncorrected subs should not be uploaded on addic7ed though until corrections have been made.

Ripper.Street,.Series.4-1..The.Strangers..Home,.Part.1.srt

​That file worked very well for me. Synch seems good. Wouldn't mind equal early access to the next one.

Thanks