Issues with site

Cwluc

So I know the site has been going through some issues. Maybe if I can get a bit of clarification it might be a bit better. With the tvrage issues earlier last year I understood why site data was funky but now it's back and the website is saying everything good after the database refresh but it's not.

I can't access any show's overview page - it forwards me to tvhoard whether I am logged in or not - and no matter what browser I use (Firefox/chrome) so I can't keep track of the shows (or find out how far I am some) I am watching. Is this just me or normal? Are we working on a fix?

Also I have found a way to work around getting the subs I need for the new shows but I've noticed there are some typos in the quick search. Who do we talk to about getting those corrected?

Thank you for your time.

We're working on the TVRage issue and its implications, but it will take some time. No ETA though. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Also, the fastest way to alert us for any typo or mistake of all sorts is to either:

•  Leave a comment in the comment section at the bottom of any page of the show
  •  Click on the orange triangle next to any subtitle version of any page of the show.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Sorry you misunderstood me, Flight 462 is a dupe on the list and Five-O is misspelled in the 2010 version. I could've sworn I saw a release with either LOL or Dimension on the list but it must've been removed...

Screenshot 2016-02-19 22.47.40 crop.png

Screenshot 2016-02-19 22.48.23 crop.png

Cleaning up the list is a daily activity for us, unfortunately.

• Fear.The.Walking.Dead.Flight.462 has been deleted.
  • Hawai Five-0 (2010) is spelled correctly, as shown on CBS website.

The series is a reboot of the original series. The title of the new show uses a zero rather than the letter "O" used in the 'Five-O' of the original series. — Wikipedia

The revived “Hawaii Five-0”— with a zero in place of the “O,” perhaps to signal it is version 2.0 — is one of five new series that CBS plans for the 2010-11 season. — The New York Times

This revival series uses a zero as the last character in its title instead of the letter "O" that is used in the title of the original series. According to The Los Angeles Times, a CBS insider said that the disambiguation was necessary because of search engine results. When Variety conducted its own search engine test on Google, it found that "Hawaii Five-0" (with the zero) had 263,000 results while "Hawaii Five-O" (with the letter O) had over 1.7 million. However, in the show itself, team is referred to as "Five-O(0h)", and not "Five-Zero". — The Los Angeles Times, Variety

Thanks. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just OOC is there anything that we as users might be able to do to help with the sites umm transition of late? I am trying to catch up on some of my shows and out of all the tv sites that you can use to track your viewing I choose this one.. now I've been out in the wind for awhile and would like to get back to watching some of the shows I haven't been able to catch up on on a weekly basis.

• 1 month later...