Subs for Foursome (YouTube Red)

AlonsoParian

Hey guys, I just wanna know if you can make subtitles for this tv show, it's not being broadcast in any tv network, it's only on YouTube Red. Episode 1 and 2 have been released already, if you guys can either make the script and sync them or just the script (the dialogues) would fine, if you can do just the script then I'll sync them by myself, since English is not my primary language I cannot make the script, I wish I could, tough. Thanks if you can do it, if you can't it's ok, no pressure. :)

As I said, English is not my primary language so there might be some mistakes in what I just wrote. But thanks if you could I understand what I just wrote.

Hello @AlonsoParian :) 

I don't really get why you need us to do a transcription; the subs are already available on YouTube, at least for the first episode. In my opinion, they will probably release the next ones too.

Have a nice day,

Cheers!

• Like 1

@explosiveskull, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Where did you get it? And by the way, IF YOU CAN, would you mind to keep sending me the subs from the following episodes, of course if you can get them, but I really appreciate what you just did.

--------------------------------------

I want the subs I don't how to get the subs, I actually want them to translate it into Spanish for Spanish Speakers in Latin America and Spain.

• Like 1

@explosiveskull, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Where did you get it? And by the way, IF YOU CAN, would you mind to keep sending me the subs from the following episodes, of course if you can get them, but I really appreciate what you just did.

--------------------------------------

I want the subs I don't how to get the subs, I actually want them to translate it into Spanish for Spanish Speakers in Latin America and Spain.

​Glad I could help, Alonso. As I also told you in the PM I sent you, yes, I'll provide subtitles for the rest of the season. I'm gonna post them here so that anyone can have them.

• Like 2

Thanks! We've already translated the first episode and people seem to like the show. Any of this would've been possible without you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, explosivesull, I'm not trying to bother you at all, you must be pretty busy which could be the reason you haven't uploaded the last 2 episodes, but if you can do it, that'd be awesome. In fact, those last 2 episodes are the last ones, this season only has 6 episodes. Thanks again by the way for providing the subs :)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...