Houdini and Doyle episodes 7 and 8

LadyTaz

I am still looking for Houdini and Doyle subtitles for episode 7 and episode 8. Please let me know if anyone has them please.

Thank you

I'd very much like to know what's going on with this series. There seems not any subs for it. Yes, I know that after waiting a long time sombeody posted some of them, subs.

But now we are currently in episode 9 and nothing about the previous two (7 and 8)-

Excuse my poor english.

Saludos.

Hello @gort9k,

the CCs of Houdini are quite difficult to get. Peritta did find a way with episodes 1, 5 and 6. So, @LittleDuck and I (with the help of PetaG and Benaddicted), had to go through that whole transcripting & manually syncing thing for the missing episodes. I don't know if you realise the kind of work that is, but it takes a lot of time... Anyway, we thought our help wouldn't be needeed anymore. I don't know about LittleDuck, but I don't have currently the time to do it. And unfornately, it seems that not everybody here is willing to share. So, I'm sorry, but you will probably have to wait the US diffusion, ;) 

Cheers.

• Like 9

Hi, Vivelalto.

Of course I realize that there is a lot of work behind a subtitle. And I can assure you that I (and the rest of users) am very grateful  for the hard work and time dedicated to that labour.

Thanks to you for your comment.

Saludos

• Like 3

Subs will be done when they will be done.

ITV player currently doesn't provide any CCs for this show, probably because the show was set to air in the US later.

If some users manage to grab them in a different manner, I'm sure they will share it, unlike some greedy person we all know.

Otherwise we'll do them once they've aired on FOX.

• Like 7

• kinglouisxx locked this topic