Agatha Raisin Series 1 ENG subs needed

Guruka

The humorous mystery Series "Agatha Raisin" which aired a one hour pilot last year (Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death) is now on the air with eight episodes (airing episode 5 this week) on SKY TV in the UK. There are subs for the pilot, but I don't see any for the series. I need English subtitles for this series.  Searched all over and no one has them. Can anyone here help?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what's going on whith this series.

The site admin keeps saying there are not subs for it . But, in spite of that saying a couple of days ago there appeared subs for the chapter nº 8.. Of course those subs dissapeared from this site a couple of hour later.

So???

I asked the same question,but still no answer. Anyway I found them on another site,but the forum removed the url. Only ep. 8 is still sub/less,the rest you can find on[Removed].

​In order to make things clear for everyone:

1. Linking to other websites, forums, etc. is strictly forbidden. If you want to share subtitles from other websites, you can simply upload them here with their credits in the file. Addic7ed is not a place to advertise other websites/forums.

2. The uploaded subtitles for the series Agatha Raisin were removed due to being uploaded by a banned user. According to the rules, banned users cannot create additional accounts, especially those who've been banned due to insulting and we seriously keep an eye out to make sure they'll never return to Addic7ed. "Respect" is one of the important values on Addic7ed and we won't hesitate to take action against those who think they can do whatever they want here.

Period.

• explosiveskull locked this topic