Request- "Dix Pour Cent" (French TV Show)

heitor327

Dix Pour Cent is an awesome French TV show which recently (2015) aired its first season and was renewed to a second. It gained a lot of awareness online because of the female protagonist character who is openly lesbian. I really really really (really!) want to watch this show but don't know french. Can you guys consider doing english subtitles for this show? Its only 6 episodes on S01 that you can download easily. Please please 

Sources if you are interested:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4277922/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dix_pour_cent

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/5892345/1/

• 8 months later...

May/2017   The Show's second season is now showing on French TV.  Any chance of english language subs?  Its a sit com with some depth and a very french style.

I guess you have to wait for the second season to be broadcast in an English-speaking country or to be put on Netflix (only S1 so far). Or for someone to make a translation from French to English. 

Season 2 is excellent, I hope you get the chance to see it. ^_^

• Like 1

There aren't that many French shows, compared to the volume of US/UK ones, and the seasons are usually very short (much like UK shows). Plus the delay in between seasons is awfully long, usually at least 1 year and a half :/ But there is indeed a surge in quality tv shows.

I personally only watched Les Bleus, Mafiosa (my all time favorite), Dix Pour Cent. I tried Maison Close, almost fell asleep.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Mafiosa. It's not a police show, but a "mafia" show, about a Corsican clan, with a woman leading it. It's not as fast-paced as US shows, and I love the acting of the main protagonist. Even though it's set in France, there's a really peculiar atmosphere since it's in Corsica, and it feels like it's evolving in its own bubble. You grow fond of the characters even though what they're doing is illegal. There's no US show like that.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.