mysteries at the museum

LuiGeluS

Thank you for subtitles. I was looking for subtitles for this tv series, this is awesome. But some episodes are missing and due to that, numbering is incorrect. But anyways, thanks so much. 

Will be available also these missing episodes?

Yes, the episodes are a bit mixed up. In the two zip files there are subtitles for episodes from the first three seasons. I'll be waiting for the third zip file and maybe there will be the subtitles for the episodes that are missing. Anyway, thank you very much for your good job, explosiveskull!

Third season (or better to say "zip") added. Please wait till we complete the series; I'm sure all episodes are available, but since it's an old documentary, episodes may not be in the correct order.

• Like 1

Thank you very much, explosiveskull !!!

I will upload the subtitles for the seasons that are completed with the subtitles (I changed the name of the files, even if the synchronization is not good). The season 5 is complete, but the subtitles for the special episodes are missing !

Thanks for season 6, explosiveskull !!

Thanks for seasons 7 and 8, explosiveskull !! Most appreciate !!

Thanks for seasons 9 and 10, explosiveskull  !! The episodes missed are listed by dom.smrc.

I add S11E12 in the archive. Thank you very much, explosiveskull !

I add S11E13 and S11E14 in the S11 archive. Thank you very, very much, explosiveskull. I appreciate !

NOTE: 11x14 was in fact 12x01.

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 4.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 6.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 7.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 8.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 9.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 10.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 11.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - Season 5.rar

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x02 - Kidnapped Filmmaker, Pinky's Freedom Ring, and the Checkered Game of Life.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x03 - The Spy That Saved Washington, The Monster in the Egg and Hatfields and McCoys.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x04 - Kensington Runestone, Smile! You're Being Hijacked and Harriet the Spy - explosiveskull.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x05 - Boston Marathon Cheat, Beast of Bodmin and the Naked President.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x06 - Death of the Ice Cream Blonde, Finding Nessie, World's Worst Opera Singer.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x07 - Man on Wire, Bigger is Better and Filipino Follies.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x08 - Hedy Lamarr's Escape, The Kray Twins and Maco Light.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x09 - Prehistoric Mystery Meat, Invention Of Tp And Antony And Cleopatra.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x10 - Big Eyes; Magnetic Girl; The Half-Safe.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x11 - White House Water, Queen of the Mist and the Real Holy Grail.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x12 - Tonya vs. Nancy, Shrimpy Sonar and Dumbarton Dogs.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 12x13 - When Twain Met Sawyer, the Guardian Angels and Army of the Dead.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 13x01 - Fish Rain, Oil Heir Snare and Cousteau and the Aqua-Lung.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 13x02 - Limbo for Love, Vampire's Grave and the Scarlet Pimpernel of the Vatican.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 13x03 - Blowing Up the House, Beast of Bray Road and Invention of Penicillin.srt

Mysteries at the Museum - 13x04 - Buried Alive, Who Really Invented the Telephone and Hoover Saves Belgium.srt

All right, that's all we have for now. There will be 3 more episodes for season 11 which will be uploaded here the day they air. If you had time, please try to make a list of missing episodes and I'll check again to see if we can do something about them.

All right, here is the list of missing episodes:

s01e02, s01e10-12, s02e08, s03e03, s03e06, s03e08-12

And then Special episodes:

S02 :Unsolved Cases Special, Best Of Special, Most Extreme Special

S03: Monumental Mysteries: A Mysteries at the Museum Special

S04: Ultimate Adventures, Unexplained, Most Iconic, Secrets of the South, Creepiest, Most Scandalous

S05: Pioneers, Tingling, Secrets of D.C., Unbelievable

S06: Cloaked in Secrecy, Trailblazers, Secrets of Chicago, Weirdest Weapons, Most Explosive

S08: Secrets of Las Vegas, Death Defying Special, Iconic L.A., Incredible Creatures, Mind Blowing Special, Notorious New York, Undercover, Unearthed

S10: Amazing Discoveries, Forgotten Heroes

• Like 1

• 1 year later...