Hillary (Tv Series 2016)

amilamia

• 2 years later...

I just found a **** that has subs, Hillary.S01.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-AJP69[rartv]. There is also a 1080p version. That would be the same release as chamallow posted. When the first episode finishes downloading I will check to see if they work with hillary.s01e01.1080p.web.h264-tbs, and upload if compatible.

I have uploaded the subs for the first episode from AMZN. They are not in synch with web.h264-tbs. The subs are about 3 secs. late. I made a trial and error effort to make them work with Subtitle Edit 3.3.8, and uploaded that. It's pretty close. There were many short lines and the merge short lines tool did not work. It was too time consuming for me to fix them manually

Meanwhile I am attempting to download the rest of the AMZN episodes and will extract and upload all subtitles as soon as I can.

Thanks for your contribution, but I removed them until they fit the basic rules (part 4D), because more than two lines per sequence isn't accepted. And please, avoid the long lines like they are in those subs (having lines that reach almost 100 characters isn't readable).

Thanks

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

• 2 weeks later...