MythBusters: The Search

hardofhearing

Hi, hardofhearing. The first 2 episodes of this show have been released by group W4F and as far as I know they include subtitles in their releases, you just have to turn it on.

Anyway, in case they have not or you need them separately, I'll attach them here, but they're raw and we won't have any time to do it 'cause we already have a busy schedule with the scripted shows.

Have a nice day!

MythBusters- The Search - 01x01 - Fast & Furious Ejector Seat.srt

MythBusters- The Search - 01x02 - Painting with Explosives Revisited.srt

MythBusters- The Search - 01x03 - Shooting Blind.srt

MythBusters- The Search - 01x04 - Revenge of the Needle in a Haystack.srt

Many thanks E.S.  Unfortunately the subs were not included in the releases.  I should be able to cope with the files you have submitted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MythBusters- The Search - 01x01 - Fast & Furious Ejector Seat.srt

MythBusters- The Search - 01x02 - Painting with Explosives Revisited.srt

Says file not found on those files. Can't find any subtitles for Mythbuster The Search, tried downloading from W4F, from several sites, without any luck finding subtitles. 4 episodes are out, but just waiting for the subtitles.

Says file not found on those files. Can't find any subtitles for Mythbuster The Search, tried downloading from W4F, from several sites, without any luck finding subtitles. 4 episodes are out, but just waiting for the subtitles.

Will be fixed soon along with subs for episodes 3 and 4.

Thank you so much explosiveskull :)

Tried it with the first episode from W4F and the text was out of sync. Didn't help just putting in a delay. Do you know if it is synchronized to any other release?

• Like 1

Thank you so much explosiveskull :)

Tried it with the first episode from W4F and the text was out of sync. Didn't help just putting in a delay. Do you know if it is synchronized to any other release?

​I don't unfortunately. There's a good chance it's gonna need a line-by-line sync, which takes a lot of time.

• 2 weeks later...